Hey, that handsome dog looks awfully familiar… Either we’ve got a documented case of dognapping on our hands or Justin Long has all but confirmed his relationship with Amanda Seyfried by walking her beloved mutt Finn in NYC’s Union Square. I really like this new celebrity couple, don’t you? I hate to say it, but it seems like Amanda has dated a sea of Hollywood pricks, like Dominic Cooper, who cheated on her with Lindsay Lohan, and Ryan Philippe, whose dick history goes without saying. A nice Connecticut guy like Justin might be just what she needs! [Photos: Fame/Flynet]
Tag Archives: amanda seyfried
Amanda Seyfried has got it goin’ on, to say the least. Killer bod, amazing hair, great style, a really cute dog, talent out the wazoo… I could go on. The “Mean Girls” actress (Karen!) visited BBC Radio One in London to promote “Lovelace” and turned up in this super-cute, laid-back look. A flirty polka dot dress and black pumps heels are a classic combo on their own, but add a black leather jacket to the mix and you’ve got yourself one of the most versatile outfits around. Snag it all for under $300, after the jump… [Photo: FameFlynet] Keep reading »
Now that Amanda Seyfried has made her porn (well, kinda) debut in “Lovelace,” we realize we’ve been neglectful in reviewing this blonde’s most stylin’ moments. And believe us, she has come a looong way from her days of “people just forget about her because she’s such a slut” Karen from “Mean Girls.” Okay, so that probably wasn’t the best analogy. But people, we mean her style. She’s seemed to evolve from the safe girl-next-door to fierce risk taker … and we like it.
Amanda Seyfried Saw Her First Porn At Age 6 — Plus Former Playboy Model Claims To Have 11 Orgasms A Day
- Amanda Seyfried thinks she was five or six when she saw her first porn, and in an interview with GQ, she goes on to describe it. That’s very young to process a dude in a cop uniform getting a BJ. [Socialite Life]
- And this guy thinks the ’90s ruined dating. Maybe he’s right because for years I based everything on the Janet Livermore/Cliff Poncier model from “Singles.”[Nerve]
- How do you “win” at a sex scandal? Not sure that I ever personally want to know, but here’s a look at what Sydney Leathers, Rachel Uchitel, Monica Lewinsky and Divine Brown did right and wrong. [Nerve]
- Actress and former Playmate Karen Lorre claims that she can have 11 orgasms a day thanks to “Orgasmic Meditation.” When did orgasming become, like, a competitive thing? [Huffington Post]
- Men are still threatened by women using vibrators during sex. Can we move past this? [Em & Lo] Keep reading »
It’s rare that Amanda Seyfried — she of the rapturously ethereal angel/alien features, porcelain complexion, and long, thick, never-dyed flaxen hair — ever misses the mark on a beauty look. (I mean, don’t you think it would take some serious, bad-intentioned effort for a makeup artist to fuck up a face like that?) Time and time again, Amanda has sported the kind of makeup that makes us go, “That. On my face. Now.” This look from the Hollywood premiere of her new film, “Lovelace”? I would sell my soul. And yeah, I’m putting that in writing. (That said, I sincerely doubt that the price on my soul would be very high, but the principle stands.) The good news for me and my (affordable!!!!) soul is that, despite looking like a million, trillion bucks, this shimmery eye makeup is shockingly, almost LAUGHABLY, easy to achieve. Let’s get a closer look, and then I’ll break it down… Keep reading »
Before your dude friends drag you from your couch to see “Lovelace,” the new flick about the star of the infamous porn film “Deep Throat,” you might want to share this phrase with them: “no full-frontal nudity.” At least not from Amanda Seyfried, the woman playing famed porn star Linda Lovelace. The reason for her modesty? “I want to save something for my husband!” Seyfried also described how she used a popsicle to simulate her oral sex scenes with Peter Sarsgaard, who she dubbed as the “easiest person to do anything with.” Those scenes “didn’t feel that sexual or invasive” while shooting, she explained, and instead said that the hardest ones were the ones involving domestic abuse between the two. I’m actually pleased to hear an actress confirm that violence, not sex, causes more distress.
The never-nude porn biopic is coming to a theater near you August 8th. [Metro] [Photo via Getty]
“Lovelace” Trailer About Amanda Seyfried As “Deep Throat” Porn Actress Linda Lovelace Is Finally Here
- I know where I’m going to be on August 9: parked in an air-conditioned theater watching “Lovelace,” starring Amanda Seyfried as the infamous “Deep Throat” porn actress Linda Lovelace. “Lovelace” has everyone in it from James Franco as Hugh Hefner to Chloe Sevigny to Juno Temple to Peter Saarsgard as Linda’s controlling husband/handler. Cannot. Wait.
- New couple alert! “Scandal” star Kerry Washington is dating San Fransisco 49ers player and “Friday Night Lights” actor Nnamdi Asomugha. [Eonline]
- You know you wanna know what baby gifts Beyoncé and Jay-Z gave Kim and Kanye. [ONTD]
- Sarah Silverman tweeted a question about peeing. Business Insider actually answered it. [Business Insider] Keep reading »
I know, I know, she’s not actually wearing a sweatshirt with her own picture on it. But the face and mouth of this little sweatshirt angel do look suspiciously like Ms. Seyfried in all her “Les Mis” glory.
- Anne Hathaway owed someone an apology regarding her appearance on Oscar night (and no, that “someone” isn’t all of us after we were forced to stare at what appeared to be her nipples all evening). You see, Anne was supposed to wear a couture dress by Valentino, but she flipped out and grabbed that Prada at the last minute after catching wind that Amanda Seyfried was wearing a similar dress. The house of Valentino even announced beforehand that Anne would be wearing Valentino… and then she didn’t. Disappointment abounds! Here’s the Best Supporting Actress winner’s public apology. [Huffington Post]
- Noooooo! Calvin Klein’s erstwhile boytoy/talking monkey (such a cool party trick) Nick Gruber is no longer writing a tell-all about his two-year relationship with the designer. Despite a bidding war and what Gruber describes as “a ton of interest” in the memoir, the model said of the deal, “I just did not want to hurt him or others. I am a good person, not a mean person.” I suspect bribery. [The Cut]
- Carine Roitfeld and “Mob Wives” are seemingly on opposing ends of the class spectrum, but leave it to irreverent Carine to go where no upmarket fashion editor has gone before. The former Vogue Paris editor-in-chief spent a day shooting with Big Ang and the gang for the second issue of CR Fashion Book and loved every trashy minute of it. [Styleite]
- In which Fashion Week is hilariously, accurately compared to “The Hunger Games” in brilliant detail. [Lucky]
I am a happy spectator of any and all awards shows for what is likely the same reason that most people are: I love nothing more than to turn on my TV, eat a ton of bread, and watch the most beautiful people in the world prance around in designer dresses and the kind of makeup I could only dream of applying. Be still my heart! There were quite a few beauty highlights from the Screen Actors Guild Awards this weekend: here’s just a few, and how to get them…