- When an airport in New Jersey wouldn’t let Amanda Bynes board a private plane because she had no ID, the actress brought up her Google results and yelled the pilot, “I’m Amanda Bynes!” Guess what! It didn’t work. [Page Six]
- There’s going to be a reality show about people who auction off their virginity. I would bid money not to watch it. [Cosmopolitan]
- A Taylor Swift impersonator got beaten up for looking like Taylor Swift. [Dlisted]
- Nick Carter and his fiancée might be getting their own reality show, because the newlywed hijinks gambit worked out so well for Jessica Simpson and some other guy named Nick. [PopDust] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: amanda bynes
Amanda Bynes works out, as the rest of us do — but her method of working out is more than a bit unconventional. An 11-second video of the star at the gym was filmed by a fellow gym-goer and posted to YouTube.
In the video, Amanda can be seen working out on the gym machine and wildly flaily her arms. She thrusts her arms to the side and over her head during the course of the brief video. Amanda is so involved in the workout that she almost falls off of the machine at one point. Apparently, Amanda was wearing flip-flops and sunglasses throughout the workout. Read more on Wetpaint…
Amanda Bynes doesn’t hate every media outlet, just the ones that post unflattering photos or suggest she needs “help.” She tweets enough to fill several (hilarious) memoirs, but she also spoke out to In Touch Weekly, defending her sanity as well as her wealth.
“I have no clue [why people say I’m insane]. Every time I’ve heard it, it came from an ugly person’s mouth, so I don’t care. The only ones lying about me having a mental illness are people I don’t talk to.” She has Twitter followers who adore her, but she also apparently has in-person backers. “I only have hot friends. They have my back until I die.” Read more on Wetpaint…
- It’s official. Amanda Bynes is full-on Britney-ing: she buzzed off half the hair on her head “like Cassie,” she tweeted. Oh girl, like Cassie a few years ago. [NYmag.com]
- “Breaking Bad”‘s Aaron Paul tweeted that this cat video is the “greatest video that I have ever seen.” [Hypervocal]
- What it’s like to watch that terrible Jennifer Love Hewitt TV show “The Client List” with a real sex worker. [Village Voice]
- One of Mike Tyson’s ex-girlfriends cooked and ate one of his pet pigeons. [Vanity Fair]
- Jennifer Aniston apparently doesn’t want Justin Theroux to sign a prenup before they get married. [Hollywood Life] Keep reading »
Troubled starlet Amanda Bynes was photographed by paparazzi smoking what appears to be a funny-looking cigarette while walking the streets of New York today. Now, I’m full in favor of marijuana being legalized so I don’t care whether Amanda smokes or not, but given that she’s a celebrity that a lot of people have their eye on right now, given her recent odd behavior, I’m not sure it’s wise to be smoking what is likely an illegal substance in broad daylight. Clearly, the girl is throwing caution to the wind in more ways than one. That sad Britney Spears castoff weave is another matter entirely. [Photos: Splash News and Fame/Flynet]
Amanda Bynes continues to get attention for her strange behavior. Her latest is dressing inappropriately to gym class and having a breakdown. From Page Six:
Amanda Bynes was asked to leave a gymnastics class after further episodes of bizarre behavior, witnesses exclusively tell Page Six. The former Nickelodeon child star stunned fellow athletes at the Adult Gymnastics class at Chelsea Piers when she “showed up in fishnets and a leotard that looked like lingerie.” Onlookers said the staff became concerned about Bynes, who was “muttering to herself” and then“burst into tears when she attempted a cartwheel and her dark-colored wig fell off.” Read more on Celeb Dirty Laundry…
- Amanda Bynes tweeted that she’s suing “certain blogs and magazines” for saying she has a mental illness, adding “I have an eating disorder so I have a hard time staying thin.” Um … what? [Perez Hilton, US Weekly]
- Meanwhile, a family member told In Touch that Bynes’ situation is “tragic” and she’s “completely resisting” help. [New York Post]
- I just can’t with the segregated proms, southern Georgia. It’s 2013. [Jezebel]
- Louisville guard Kevin Ware suffered a fucked up leg injury during Sunday night’s game — but last night, he got to present the Top 10 List for David Letterman’s “Late Night.” [HyperVocal]
- A man claims he was assaulted and received “terroristic threats” by cast members from “Real Housewives of New Jersey” at, where else, a Jersey hair salon. [Yahoo] Keep reading »
Amid her legal troubles and moving from LA to NYC (to start, um, a ‘career in fashion design’), one-time child star Amanda Bynes has also been busy creating and deleting Twitter accounts and tweeting plenty of water-cooler fodder along the way.
And while the account from which she tweeted President Obama asking him to fire the police officer who arrested her for a DUI last year is no longer with us, her most recent account—created at the end of January—has made quite an impact for only having 64 tweets. Between selfies of her startling makeover, which includes various crazy-long blonde wigs, cheek piercings and excessively heavy-handed makeup, and random (and often crazy sounding) tweets, she’s doing little to make the public forget about her legal issues (a DUI, hitting a police car with her car, a hit and run, you know). Read more…