- “Magic Mike” co-stars Channing Tatum and Alex Pettyfer supposedly “had a fight” while filming and now “Channing doesn’t want anything to do with Alex,” a source tells Page Six. Tatum supposedly refused to do an Entertainment Weekly photoshoot if Pettyfer was involved, although reps claim Pettyfer simply wasn’t in the photoshoot because of scheduling conflict. Now, now, boys. Come on. Don’t fight over me! [NY Post, Socialite Life]
- Tom Cruise is threatening to sue The National Enquirer over a story claiming he punished Katie Holmes for disobeying him, yelled at her, and behaved like a “monster.” Cruise’s lawyer called the story “disgraceful and lurid.” [The Celebrity Cafe]
- Courtney Love is being sued by ex-assistant Jessica LaBrie for allegedly refusing her a paycheck when LaBrie refused to hire a computer hacker to forge some legal documents. Oh Courtney, Courtney, Courtney. [Tabloid Prodigy]
- Maroon 5′s Adam Levine has a new lady: 23-year-old Victoria’s Secret model Behati Prinsloo. [PopCrush]
- Can your ovaries handle a photo of Jason Segel holding hands as he walks around NYC with girlfriend Michelle Williams’ daughter Matilda? Thought not. [People] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: alex pettyfer
In honor of the movie that every woman and gay man with a pulse will be masturbating to come Friday — and what at least one critic has called “The ‘Citizen Kane’ of stripper movies” — I have scoured the internet and assembled all the “Magic Mike” GIFs worth drooling over. Behold, bare asses, pelvic thrusts, grinding hips, T-shirts being ripped off, and other various states of the hot cast undressed. (Duh, NSFW.) You are so fucking welcome.
Dianna Agron‘s ex-boyfriend Alex Pettyfer made some not so nice headlines in VMAN last month when he said he had a “thank you” tattoo down there in case he forgets to tell the ladies, and also supposedly said he hated LA and wish they would “run the c**ts” out.
But, Alex just talked to E! News to clear a lot of stuff up.
His last name may sound a lot like “petit four,” but “Beastly” and “I Am Number Four” star Alex Pettyfer is far from sweet and sugary on the inside. First there were the rumors of vicious phone threats he made toward ex Dianna Agron. And his new interview in VMAN magazine doesn’t do much for his rep. In it, Alex says that he has a tattoo positioned above his member that reads “Thank You.” Which … gross. And he also had some pretty nasty things to say about Los Angeles and acting.
“Being an actor is like being in prison,” he said. Keep reading »
I know it’s silly to get excited about a movie that doesn’t come out for another two years, but Andrew Niccol’s s getting together some of the most attractive people in the world to star in the futuristic flick “I’m.Mortal” in which time has become currency and if you’ve got enough money, you can stay young forever. Some of the actors signed on include Justin Timberlake, Olivia Wilde, Amanda Seyfried, Cillian Murphy and hottie actors Alex Pettyfer and Matt Bomer. And because we enjoy challenges, it’s time for another round of Shun, Shag, or Marry! Keep reading »