- Alec Baldwin’s friends will be text messaged details about his wedding reception on the day of the nuptials to yoga instructor Hilaria Thomas. Is this level of secrecy really required? It’s just Alec Baldwin, people! This is not the royal wedding. Tina Fey is rolling her eyes at this shit. [New York Post]
- Twitter reacts to the world-shaking TomKat divorce. How are you handling it? [The FW]
- Carla Bruni, the 44-year-old singer, model and former French First Lady, is pregnant with her third kid — her second child by Nicolas Sarkozy. [Daily Mail UK]
- You’ll never guess what this girl put in her vagina. [Gurl]
- Kate Middleton might sleep on the streets of London to help the homeless. [Celebrity Cafe] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: alec baldwin
Two things make Kathie Lee Gifford very upset: cannibalism and everyone dropping their bras and pants. I was not aware that bra-dropping is sweeping the nation, even during the heatwave, but I’ll grant KLG that Alec Baldwin dropping his drawers on “Letterman” last night was weird. Really weird. Yeah, it changed the subject from Smacking The Paparazzi-gate. But come on. It was hairy old man legs TMI.
Most of us our friends with famous people. But that didn’t stop one guy from Photoshopping a bunch of Hollywood stars into his personal party photos. Can you spot the celebrity in the picture? Check out more of ‘em after the jump!
- Alec Baldwin’s stalker — who was arrested trying to get into his NYC apartment — is 40-year-old Genevieve Sabourin, a French-Canadian woman whom he met on a movie set. Baldwin says the pair had a “strictly professional” dinner two years ago and that she’s been obsessed with him ever since, even showing up at events where he speaks. She apparently snapped after Alec Baldwin announced earlier this month that he was engaged to 28-year-old Hilaria Thomas (that’s Hilaria above, BTW). [Daily Mail UK]
- Ricki Lake and her fiancé Christian Evans eloped on Sunday night. Congratulations! [People]
- Octomom’s car was vandalized and a death threat note reading “Leave California or die!” was left behind. I’m assuming this was in response to recent news that she’s going on welfare? [Celebrity Cafe]
- I’m not a bad person. I just think this video of small children screaming and crying over somebody dressed in a giant panda suit is really, really, really funny. [The FW]
- A French ad agency claims these splooge-eriffic Durex ads aren’t fakes. But they are NSFW. [BuzzFeed] Keep reading »
I’m fully convinced that Michael Lohan’s headline-making domestic violence arrest yesterday was copied straight out of Mel Gibson’s playbook. Of course, Mel’s famed blowouts were uniquely terrible because some of them were directed towards the teenage son of ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva. Last month, Mel paid $100,000 to Oksana’s 14-year-old for the guarantee that he wouldn’t sue the once-respected actor for reportedly “terrorizing” him during altercations with his mother. That’s low, even for Mel Gibson. Additionally, his own toddler daughter with Grigorieva bore witness to a number of her father’s detonations.
It’s hard to top this sh**ty parenting, but surprise, surprise, more than a few celebs come come! After the jump, six more celebrities who I definitely wouldn’t want for a dad.
“The part of Jack Donaghy [on "30 Rock"] was written for Alec Baldwin. Unfortunately, I did not have the courage to introduce myself to him and tell him that at the time, so for several months I met with some of the best actors in New York, and also some that are only okay. And with each meeting I had in an attempt to cast Jack Donaghy, it just became clearer and clearer that this part was for no one except Alec Baldwin. And so I knew what I had to do: I got pregnant and I stalled for a year. And then when I came back from my maternity leave at “SNL,” Alec was hosting the show, and he was having fun with it that week and the sketches were not terrible, thankfully, and so Lorne and I said to each other, ‘Should we ask him? Maybe we should just ask him.’ And so, I hid and Lorne asked him, and here we are five years and almost a hundred dollars later … Our show would not have gotten on the air without you. It would not have remained on the air without you. I shudder to think what low-rent “Two and a Half Men” show we would have without you.
— An excerpt from Tina Fey‘s speech honoring Alec Baldwin at the Museum of the Moving Image. See the rest of the speech here. “30 Rock” is quite possibly the funniest show on television. I am still in mourning about the fact that Alec is leaving. [NY Mag] Keep reading »
Jesse Tyler Ferguson doesn’t just play a gay man on TV; he’s gay in real life. But one half of “Modern Family“‘s adorbs gay couple is kept from marrying his true love, Alec Baldwin. Yes, Alec Baldwin. “We can’t get married in New York,” Jesse said, “because a bunch of stupid senators last year voted against my rights and the rights of hundreds of thousands of others who just want to marry the person that I love.” How can you make Jesse Tyler Ferguson the happiest
bride groom ever? Donate to Fight Back New York, a political action committee (PAC) that will help oust the state senators cruelly keeping these lovebirds apart.
After the jump, Alec Baldwin responds to his paramour… Keep reading »
“What’s worse than waking up with a 25-year-old woman, you know what I mean? You want to go shoot yourself because you have nothing to say to her. Seriously. It’s sad but there are men who go for whatever their earliest ideal of a sexual partner was, they stay with that ideal, meaning men often lock into the image of the first girl they loved at 18. They get stuck in an idea of sexuality with young women. Other men learn to see beyond all that. …
Men are literally lying in bed with their wives when the marriage is essentially over thinking ‘I’ve got to get the hell out of here’ and have a fantasy woman in mind. Then you get divorced, meet a woman, marry her and, by the time all that goes by, you’ve aged a few years and are ready to go back to your ex-wife. You want a woman who is sane and normal. A woman who is more like you. You’ve gotten older.”