- Joyce DeWitt, who starred in “Three’s Company,” was arrested under suspicion of DUI in El Segundo, CA, Saturday. [TMZ] — This isn’t the behavior we expect from responsible Janet!
- Kate Hudson continues to ignore her mother Goldie Hawn’s warning, preferring instead to continue seeing A-Rod. [Dlisted]
- Anna Paquin, who plays Sookie Stackhouse on “True Blood,” says her steamy nude scenes are easier because she’s acting opposite her real boyfriend Stephen Moyer, who plays vampire Bill Compton. [People] — I’m sure a lot of things are easier with Stephen around.
Tag Archives: a-rod
- Chastity Bono, child of Sonny Bono and Cher, is in the beginning stages of altering his gender from female to male. [TMZ] — We wonder if it was his mother’s exposed backside in that iconic costume that made him reconsider his gender.
- An Isreali woman threw away what she thought was a crappy mattress. Little did she know, her mother had stored a million bucks inside of it.
[Times Online] — Oops!
- Carrie Prejean may have lost her crown, but when one door closes, sometimes two new trashy ones open! For Carrie, one was an offer from Playboy, and the second was one from “I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here.” [Anything Hollywood] — Surprisingly, Carrie kept it classy and declined both offers.
- A source confirms that Kate Hudson and A-Rod are dating, and he’s introduced her to a bunch of his friends. [People] — Is it really possible for Kate to be completely done with Owen Wilson?
- Christie Brinkley has vowed never to marry again. It’s been a year since her messy divorce from Peter Cook. [Perez Hilton]
- Eddie Cibrian’s wife Brandi Glanville says LeAnn Rimes is obsessed with her husband. [Dlisted] — This little love affair/publicity stunt is so boring.
Halloween is approaching fast, and if you haven’t picked out a costume yet, you’d better get cracking. To help, we’ve put together two more popular couples costumes. What better way for you and your guy to show your undying devotion to each other than to be Sookie Stackhouse and Bill Compton from “True Blood”? Or the two of you can go as the world’s most popular not-a-couple couple, Madonna and A-rod. If you act fast, you can get rush delivery on some of these items. Other items can be found in a thrift store, your closet or a friend’s closet, so you don’t have to spend a lot of money. Keep reading »