Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Tag Archives: taylor swift
Soon, Lois Lowry’s beloved novel The Giver will join the ranks of young adult books that have made it to the big screen. Come on, you know you’ve been waiting for this since you were twelve and checked it out of the school library. It’s one of the classic dystopias for young readers, with its creepy community of too-perfect people who see everything in black and white (literally). Read more at The Mary Sue…
Taylor Swift has never been shy about revealing the details of her relationships in her songs, and Harry Styles has basically admitted that he knew that all along and is all ears for her songs about their short-lived relationship because he’s sure she’ll be writing them. She already sorta maybe wrote “I Knew You Were Trouble” about him (despite the fact that I imagine that song was written before they’d even met), and they weren’t even together all that long, so is there anything left to tell? Eh, who knows. Read more at Evil Beet Gossip…
- Taylor Swift may have gotten in a dig at ex Harry Styles when accepting her VMA last night — and she was busted saying he should “shut the fuck up” when talking to bestie Selena Gomez — but the two still posed for a pic together at an after party. Maybe all is forgiven? [MTV]
- Justin Timberlake’s *NSYNC bandmates are reportedly not stoked that they were given such a brief appearance during his performance at last night’s VMAs. [Us Weekly]
- It’s Miley, bitch: Rolling Stone‘s Rob Sheffield on the tongue that licked the world at the 2013 MTV VMAs. [Rolling Stone]
- And here’s another writer defending Miley’s performance and recent “ratchet” schtick. [Flavorwire]
- The Onion, meanwhile, predicted that Miley would give this kind of performance all the way back in 2008. [Reddit]
This outfit is like a “Best Of Taylor Swift’s Personal Style” compilation. Flirty floral sundress? Check. Cutesy shoes with bows? Check. Hipster-approved sunglasses? Check. Flawless bangs? Check. Well played, Tay-Tay. Well played. [Photo: Fame/Flynet]
There’s nothing worse than arriving to college on your very first day and realizing that your roommate is a mutant of a creature, with a painfully annoying laugh and an extreme hoarding problem.
But have no fear. There’s a silver lining: everybody — even celebrities— have their quirky habits … and some would make heinous roommates.
To kick-off Schooled Week on The Frisky, we’re pitting celebrities against each other in the ultimate face-off: “Which Celeb Would Be The Worst Roommate Ever?”