- Usher proved the rumor mill right when he filed for divorce from Tameka Foster, his wife of nearly two years. [E! Online] — The only one who might be surprised about this is Tameka. Hey, I never stopped calling her by her maiden name, anyway.
- Karl Lagerfeld is swinging insults at Heidi Klum again, but this time he attacks her husband too, saying he wouldn’t want Seal’s skin, which was damaged from a form of lupus. [The Sun] — Sounds like Karl is jealous to me.
- For the second night in a row, Paris Hilton spent the night with some guy named Cristiano Ronaldo. [Dlisted]
Tag Archives: spencer pratt
- A $121,000 lawsuit filed by R&B singer Brandy Norwood’s mother against Kim Kardashian has been dismissed. [People] – Norwood claimed that Kim had used Brandy’s credit card for unauthorized purchases, but considering that Kim’s a millionaire, that seems kind of unlikely.
- PopEater journalists tried out Lindsay Lohan’s tanning spray, to see if the horrid orange color that LiLo often sports would look better on their own skin. [PopEater] — The verdict, as expected, was that it didn’t.
- “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here” producers are trying desperately to get Spencer and Heidi back to the jungle. [Life and Style] — Rumor has it that Heidi’s sister, Holly, will be making an appearance as well.
- Jamie Lynn Spears gives us the finger, and parties it up. [TMZ] — We’re glad the girl is finally acting her age, but we’re a little scared about what’s in the cup.
- Miley Cyrus and Justin Gaston have reportedly split up. [Us Magazine] — He was too cute for her, anyway.
- Courtney Love seems to have recovered from her mid-life crisis, and is on to bigger and better things…like starting her own fashion line. [Refinery 29] — I have to admit, I’m more scared than excited.
- Heidi and Spencer’s Costa Rican experience has certainly not been the pampered one they’re used to, but it doesn’t constitute “torture,” either. [TMZ] — Just check out their sweet digs above.
- Tila Tequila wrote on her MySpace account that she is angry about false pregnancy reports…even though she was the one who allegedly started them. She then said, “Maybe I was pregnant, or maybe I wasn’t pregnant.” [People] – Is anyone else as confused as I am?
- Mariah’s latest movie, “Tennessee,” hit an all-time low, averaging just five viewers per showing. [Perez] — Stop making movies, Mariah. Isn’t having a five-octave vocal range enough?
- Did the producers of “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here” torture Heidi Pratt to the point that she developed a gastric ulcer? Or are the producers in on the latest Speidi plot for attention? [Perez Hilton] — I’m inclined to go with the latter because ratings are most important and this show would tank without Heidi and her handler.
- George Clooney has reportedly asked waitress girlfriend Lucy Wolvert to move in with him. [Dlisted]
- All of the Gosselin kids have returned home to be with their father after vacationing. Kate Gosselin was nowhere to be seen. [Us Magazine]
- After being thrust into the limelight, Susan Boyle has experienced a tumultuous seven weeks. But even as she sits in a mental institution, she claims she has no regrets. [CNN] — The lady can sing, but we’re afraid she’s not quite built for fame.
- Kate Gosselin wasn’t born with her infamous streak hairdo. Check out what she looked like before the oversized fam and publicity. [Pop Eater]
- A source confirms that Kate Hudson and A-Rod are dating, and he’s introduced her to a bunch of his friends. [People] — Is it really possible for Kate to be completely done with Owen Wilson?
- Christie Brinkley has vowed never to marry again. It’s been a year since her messy divorce from Peter Cook. [Perez Hilton]
- Eddie Cibrian’s wife Brandi Glanville says LeAnn Rimes is obsessed with her husband. [Dlisted] — This little love affair/publicity stunt is so boring.
Um, did you guys see “I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here” last night? If not, I’m really sorry because it was, in a word, amazing. Sanjaya from “American Idol” got chased by bees. Frangela, the hilarious duo from “Best Week Ever” who’ve been absent from my life for months now, are cast members. Also completely preposterous, the presence of Rod Blagojevich’s wife and Janice Dickinson. I hope they’ll be besties by the end of the season.
But the real story is, of course, Heidi and Spencer. Heidi cried a lot. And after finding out that, at some point, they’d have to take turns emptying the group’s PortaPotty, Spencer stormed off and gave us this sparkling gem:
“I’m too rich and I’m too famous to be sitting with these people and cleaning up their s**t in the jungle, my man. And this cast is devaluing our fame right now. I’m sitting next to VH1 comedians that I have never even seen before… I thought it was gonna be all celebrities.”