Tag Archives: spencer pratt
“I’m not even kidding, my wife—OK, I’m gonna get crass here—but we’re barely having sex because I’m scared that she’s gonna have a baby. That’s the level our marriage is on right now. I’m not even kidding—my wife has me debating cutting off my nuts.”
Considering Heidi is her brother’s wife, the incestuous undercurrents are icky. The fact that her brother is Spencer Pratt makes it even worse. Keep reading »
Our worst nightmare has come true. No, it’s not the apocalypse—it’s spawning season for Heidi and Spencer Pratt. People announced that the next season of “The Hills” will have some changes, including this gem: “Heidi and Spencer are entering some interesting new territory of considering parenthood.” [People]
Noooooooooo! I guess it was inevitable, but do Barbie and Kendouche really have to procreate so soon? I bet they’ve already sold the rights to their unborn baby pictures and I have no qualms saying I think these two should be involuntarily sterilized. They’re Aryan super-villains with a plan to take over the media and they must be stopped! After the jump, 10 other celebrity couples who must be stopped from breeding. Keep reading »
Hated reality TV star Spencer Pratt has decided to enlighten us all by writing a book called “How to Be Famous.” I think he should retitle it “How To Make Yourself Into A Complete Jackass.” In the book, Spencer tries to make himself out to be a Public Relations bad ass. He brags about leaking the deets of Lauren Conrad’s sex tape because she was mean to Heidi Montag and seems to think that now that she’s gone from “The Hills” he’s going to rule. One thing we agree with? “If I weren’t me, I’d hate me,” he writes. Yeah dude, that’s pretty much how it is. [NY Daily News] Keep reading »
Those much-talked-about photos of Heidi Montag in Playboy have finally hit the web. While they are pretty tame, considering, you know, she’s not exactly naked in them, I wouldn’t exactly describe them as “chaste” either. In the pics, she lolls about on a bed, reclines near a fireplace, stares blankly out a window. With her top off. Or her bottom off. It’s like the usual Playboy fare — but without all the naughty bits. Personally, I find them somewhat depressing. Remember those early seasons of “The Hills,” when Heidi was a sassy back-talker who dropped men like so much tissue? In this layout, she looks like a sad, over-posed Barbie doll. In other words, the wet dream of Spencer Pratt. Shudder. [Hollyscoop] Keep reading »
It’s always so shocking — shocking, I tell you! — when it turns out that Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have been telling not-truths yet again. I expect so much more from my reality TV stars! Truth, honesty, and an ability to eat really gross food-like items. In any case, remember that Heidi Montag naked in Playboy spread that we told you about? That “The Hills” duo has been yapping about, like, for-ev-uh? Well, as it turns out, Heidi’s not even naked in it. All six glossy pages of the female half of Speidi are totally PG. Purportedly, the instructions given to the magazine (by who, her vagina wrangler?) were: “No nipples, no vagina, no a**.” You can’t make this stuff up, people. I mean, if you’re going to go Playboy, don’t you think you should, like, go there? [TMZ] Keep reading »
- Spencer Pratt showed off Heidi Montag-Pratt‘s September Playboy cover while at the “G.I. Joe” premiere. [Us Weekly] — Seriously, who does that?
- Milla Jovovich has revealed one of her attractions to fiancé and film director Paul Anderson — his Newcastle, England upbringing and the town’s fish and chips specialty. [People] — I can’t wait to see photos of their Aug. 22 wedding.
- Sienna Miller has admitted she feels “foolish” for how she handled her relationship with Balthazar Getty. [OK! UK] — We’ve all been there, but I’m sure it’s much worse when you’re in the public eye.
- A sex tape starring Leighton Meester is being shopped to the highest bidder, and apparently she’s very good at foot jobs. [Dlisted] — So now a sex tape seems to be a rite of passage for young starlets.
- Ashley Greene and Adrian Grenier are officially dating. [Perez Hilton] — And he knows to leave his “Entourage” at home.
- A rep for LeAnn Rimes says she isn’t ready for a divorce, despite rumors that her husband, Dean Sheremet, was “distraught and heartbroken” because she told him she was ready to take a break. [E! Online] — Why get a divorce when you can have your piece on the side and your husband won’t do anything about it?
Lauren Conrad was on “The View” this morning to promote her “novel,” L.A. Candy (we’re going to a “reading” tonight!). The interview was pretty awkward and the ladies spent about, oh, six seconds discussing the book, after they peppered L.C. with questions about Heidi and Spencer. The greatest revelation? You know that little “apology” Spencer delivered to Lauren, over the phone, in order to get her to come to the wedding? Never happened. See the clip above… Keep reading »