- Snooki actually scored a People magazine cover for her newborn baby Lorenzo, as if you needed further proof that the apocalypse is nigh. [People, Betty Confidential]
- Meet Jennifer Nicole Lee, the more age-appropriate version of Courtney Stodden. [Socialite Life]
- “Tanning mom” Patricia Krentcil may seek “professional help” for anxiety, her husband said. If “anxiety” is how you want to explain being ejected from a drag show for being too drunk, so be it. [Celebuzz]
Tag Archives: snooki
It sounds like baby Lorenzo’s first night home was a long one, but his adoring mom Snooki isn’t complaining: “Hardly any sleep but SO worth it!” she Tweeted to her friends and followers today.
The 24-year-old Jersey Shore star and her fiance Jionni LaValle welcomed their son Lorenzo Dominic just yesterday, and congratulations were quick to pour in.
“So proud of @snooki and @JLaValle! Lorenzo is the cutest baby I ever seen. Love him already,” Tweeted Snooki’s pal Jennifer “J Woww” Farley. Read more …
Today in “Save Some Babies For The Rest Of Us!!!” news, Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi has given birth! Snooki and her fiance Jionni LaValle welcomed son Lorenzo early this morning, with the little meatball weighing in at 6 lbs, 5 oz. No word on whether Pauly D was in the delivery room. Anyway, congrats and stuff! [People]
“Start with a polarizing stereotype, saturate with unapologetic flaws, and then add in a dash of humanity for good measure. Snooki is this party girl with tons and tons of makeup and she’s loud and obnoxious. But then she cries and calls her mom or gets pregnant or something and then you find yourself kind of liking her.”
– Reality TV show casting agent Sarah Monson explains her “Snooki principle,” which she uses to cast shows like “The Bachelor” and “Survivor.” If you need more advice on how to be a “polarizing stereotype” with “unapologetic flaws,” Monson has written a whole book on the subject called Me On TV: The First Ever Kick-Ass Guide To Get You On Any Reality TV Show. Yes, a whole book of tips on how to act like a backstabbing lunatic with no personal dignity! [Business Insider]
Snooki had a busy day yesterday. The pregnant “Jersey Shore” star signed copies of her book Gorilla Beach and cut the ribbon at the opening of a new Earl of Sandwich shop in Atlantic City. Here she is pretending to enjoy one of their specialities. That sandwich looks yummy. I hope she didn’t let it go to waste.
Oh, those demure ”Jersey Shore” kids! When MTV signed up Snooki, JWoww, The Situation, and the rest, it knew it had an explosive mix of sex, alcohol, and cheesiness, and the ratings proved this is what the people want (god help them)! But MTV isn’t stupid either. It knew this mix could get the cast into trouble — and I’m not talking about their many arrests. I’m talking about VD here, people. STDs. Sexually transmitted diseases. AIDS. Herpes. Gonorrhea. MTV didn’t care much if anyone got an STD, mind you. But it didn’t want to be held responsible for it. So apparently the cast had to sign a “VD waiver,” promising they wouldn’t sue the network in case any of the cast members got the fire down below. Read more…
Want to know how the “Jersey Shore” guidos spent the weekend? Of course you do! Deena, JWoww, The Situation, Pauly D, Ronnie, Sammy, Vinny, and Snooki headed to Toms River, NJ, strapped on, uh, aquatic jet-packs (not the technical term, I suspect), and had a little fun in the sun. Their faces are kind of priceless. Alas, Snooki was too pregnant and Sammy was too lame to participate. Click on to see all the photos… Keep reading »
When Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi announced her pregnancy in March, the pint-sized MTV star said, “I’m going to wear heels throughout. I’m 24, not 50!”
But while filming her hit show Jersey Shore in Seaside Heights, New Jersey on Thursday (June 21), the expectant mom took a tumble in her platform sandals. Luckily, she wasn’t seriously injured. Read more …
Q: One of the most talked-about new shows has been Girls. Do you watch that one?
Jenni: Never heard of it.
- Snooki and Jwoww appeared on Elvis Duran’s show on Z100 this morning and, my, they are such nice young ladies when they’re sober. Pregnant Snooki says she doesn’t miss drinking (doubtful), she is not allowed to spray tan, and she’s finally picked a baby name. And it’s actually a lot more normal than I would have expected. [Z100]
- Kim Kardashian has supposedly served the ex-girlfriend of her ex Kris Humphries with a subpoena to see if Myla Sinanaj will spill any beans that could be useful during her divorce case. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Rielle Hunter’s creepy details about her first night of sex with lothario John Edwards will give you the skeeves. [Radar Online]
- Joan Rivers won’t stop with the nasty fat-shaming comments about Christina Aguilera’s weight. I’m starting to dislike you very much, Joan. [PopCrush]
- Sex advice columnists Em & Lo address the age-old “When should I sleep with him?” question. [Em & Lo] Keep reading »