- A new Amy Winehouse song! Well, sort of. Nas has released his rap “Cherry Wine” featuring vocals from Amy and it’ll tug at your heartstrings that this amazing voice is gone. [Vulture]
- Speaking of voices, “Grease” co-stars Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta are reuniting for a Christmas album that already sounds like it is going to be schmaltzy. Amelia, who loves Christmas music, is super psyched. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Did Karrueche Tran dump Chris Brown after an alleged hookup with Rihanna (in the bathroom of a NYC nightclub, no less)? [Uptown Magazine]
- Tips on pregnancy sex from real moms. (Um, enjoy it while it lasts?) [Babble]
Tag Archives: nas
- Kelis claims estranged husband Nas has left her without support or money for pre-natal expenses, even though he’s filthy rich. [TMZ] — Hmm, maybe she should have considered the type of person he is before filing for divorce while pregnant.
- Carnie Wilson and husband Rob Bonfiglio welcomed a new baby girl last Friday. [Dlisted] — Isn’t it interesting that when she was in Wilson Phillips, the label tried to “hide” Carnie behind the skinny group members, and since then she has been more popular than them?
- Alec Baldwin says he was suicidal over the angry voicemail he left for his daughter, which was made public by ex-wife Kim Basinger. [People] — When will people realize they shouldn’t record things they don’t want others to hear or watch?
- Life With My Sister Madonna by Christopher Ciccone
Surprisingly enough, the thing we’re excited the most about this week is a book…okay, so it’s not War and Peace obvi, but it is about Madonna! Written by her brother, (who is gay of course), it’s supposed to be a tell-all that shows the real way to Madonna’s heart isn’t through blood relation, but through her crotch. Duh! Still we can’t wait to read it!