Hannah Montana is deader than dead: Miley Cyrus’s newest musical offerings include “Bitches Love Cake,” this totally weird (on purpose) dubstep song with Borgore. It’s got a baby goat, panda and unicorn costumes, and a big ol’ cake . Oh, and Miley Cyrus’s freakishly long tongue. As commenter LR52185 told me when he sent this in, “Miley must have some Gene Simmons in her … her tongue is huuuuuuuuuuge.” All the better to lick Liam Hemsworth with, I suppose.
Tag Archives: miley cyrus
Miley Cyrus attended a tribute to Halston CEO Ben Malka on Wednesday night, and wore this Temperley London top and pants to the event. We’re really feeling the chainmail vibe of the top, but oh my God, wide leg pants like this make my skin crawl. What do you think of Miley’s ensemble?
Hey, do you remember when Miley tweeted this stuff?
ever feel like you want just…. something more. not sure what exactly…. passion perhaps?
sometimes i feel like i love everyone more than they love me. hatttte that feeling.
Thought of the day: maybe it’s not that they love you less, they just love you the most they are capable of loving.
& there is no trouble in paradise…. just thoughts.
That was weird, huh? How would that make you feel if you were Liam Hemsworth, Miley’s betrothed? Probably kind of bad, huh? But bad enough to request that Miley delete her Twitter altogether? Read more…
Miley Cyrus is guest starring on ‘Two and a Half Men.’ The episode is called, “You Know What the Lollipop is For” which airs October 18 2012 on CBS. See more photos here!
- Miley Cyrus is bragging about her sex life with Liam, saying it’s wilder than Fifty Shades of Grey. Didn’t need to know. [Music Rooms]
- In “What We Missed This Week,” I talked a bit about the recent study about how female arousal suppresses our “gross out” function. In honor of these findings, here are some gross things that men do that we ignore, at least when sex is involved. [Your Tango]
- How do we feel about kissing after oral sex? I guess this is an extension of the “gross out” function convo. Hop in on the debate here. [College Candy]
- The couple caught stealing a bottle of lube and having sex in a Walmart have cut a plea bargain. This woman’s “gross out” function was most definitely suppressed. [TruTv] Keep reading »
- Miley Cyrus defended Liam Hemsworth in a bar fight on Saturday! She just got like 6,000 times more radder. (But also, isn’t she a little underaged for being in a bar?) [TMZ]
- Blake Lively’s ex and “Gossip Girl” co-star Penn Badgely says he “couldn’t be happier for her” after she made it legal with Ryan Reynolds this weekend. [Socialite Life, People]
- Fall fashion inspiration from Jackie O, Audrey Hepburn, Edie Sedgwick and other famous beauties. [Betty Confidential]
- Five summer pieces you can wear into fall with a few tweaks. [A New Mode]
- Calm down, everyone: Nicki Minaj is not actually a Republican. She’s finally clarified her political views on Twitter. [Atlantic Wire]
Keep reading »
Because of course she did. This is what Evan Rachel Wood does—alienate people and perpetuate stereotypes (no, I don’t know if that’s what she really does as in she makes a habit of it, but that’s what she did this time, and it was pretty fucking rude if you ask me). This is what ERW had to say on Twitter about Miley’s recent hair-chopping endeavor:
“I called it! Miley Cyrus is leaning toward gay.”
Of course, people predictably freaked out and said all sorts of things about Evan Rachel Wood and about the pot calling the kettle a lesbian or whatever else, and naturally, Evan went back to the Twitterverse and claimed that—of course, duh—people took her all wrong and that she was just kidding about the whole thing. Read more …
Done well, leather shorts can hit the perfect balance of classy and edgy–hell, if they’re the right size and cut, they can even be flattering (yes, really!). That being said, it’s also really easy to get them wrong–too short, too tight, or too baggy, and the results can be disastrous. We found 10 celebs braving the leather shorts trend in 10 very different ways. Click through to check ‘em out!
Full disclosure: I am really OCD when it comes to the cleanliness of my apartment. As the owner of a pet that sheds like crazy, I vacuum, oh, once a day. So maybe I’m being a little overdramatic when I ask, WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH MILEY CYRUS’ CARPET? Why are there scraps of paper everywhere? I can get over the fact that some shoes clearly need to be put away in a tidy fashion, but lord, woman, take a break from all the hair-cutting and break out the Dyson! Especially before you post a photo to Twitter. Damn.
Anyway, more recent pics from Miley’s Twitter are above. In addition to having a dirty carpet, Miley also has a hot bearded friend, an adorable dog, and a black bra she wears under sheer clothing!
Gotta say, we love a gal with the courage to go short … real short. Miley Cyrus, always eager to show just how “edgy” she really is despite her achy-breaky roots, chopped off all her hair in favor of a partially shaved, asymmetrical platinum blonde crop that would make Annie Lennox jealous. I lack the balls for such a ‘do, but on Miley, I love it.