- Miley Cyrus allegedly tweeted a picture of herself smoking pot on Instagram, but has since tweeted that she doesn’t even have an Instagram feed. What do you think she is, Rihanna or something? [CrushableTwitter]
- Ari Graynor from “For A Good Time Call …” has been cast as the lead in a new CBS comedy called “Bad Teacher,” which I assume is based on the Cameron Diaz movie? [Deadline Hollywood]
- What not to say to the big-busted ladies in your life. [The Gloss] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: miley cyrus
If Grammy pre-parties are any indication of what’s to come, CBS is not going to be happy.
Miley Cyrus, for one, doesn’t seem to be taking heed of the network’s recent dress code announcement for the Grammy Awards broadcast – you know, the one that requested that “buttocks and female breasts are adequately covered.” Just last night, the singer opted for quite a fate-tempting look at Clive Davis & The Recording Academy’s 2013 Pre-Grammy Gala.
It looked like the 20-year-old had a hard time keeping herself, er, adequatelycovered in her Emilio Pucci halter gown. Read more…
It’s hard out there for a pop star nowadays. Can you imagine being on stage in front of 10,000 people, singing and dancing your heart out,Â andÂ trying to give good FACE at the same time? For the average person, that would be impossible. I can barely manage to look normal in my “What Are We Wearing Today?” photos. For the most part, pop stars like Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez and Miley Cyrus pull this off with epic fierceness, but occasionally — occasionally! — the camera catches them at the most amazingly unflattering moment. Here are 13 reminders that they’re only human…
Not gonna lie, I have a soft spot for Miley Cyrus. I like that “Party in the USA” song and I admire the way she’s rebelled against being the big-haired pop princess goodie-goodie Disney no doubt wanted her to be. My love for her will come to a screeching halt if she has a baby before I do (looking kind of likely considering she’s engaged already) but until then, Miley gets my thumbs up. Here she is on the cover of Cosmopolitan, sans bra, incase you didn’t get the picture that she’s not a little girl anymore. Check out a few more pics after the jump… Keep reading »
Incase you forgot, Miley Cyrus is a singer. A singer with country roots, y’all. Her daddy is Billy Ray Cyrus, ya know? And her godmother is Dolly Parton herself, so I’m sure she had special permission to sing Dolly’s hit song “Jolene” for her “Garden Sessions,” a collection of videos of Miley singing classic covers with her band record in her backyard this summer. Miley doesn’t have that beautiful, clear-as-a-bell clarity that Dolly has, but I think she does a pretty good job. What can I say? I am kind of a fan of Miley.
I’m curious to see whether this country simplicity will be the vibe on her upcoming album, which she’s recording with producer Pharrell Williams. ”Her sound right now is her personality,” Williams told MTV. “That’s what we’ve been aiming for in the studio and that’s what’s been coming out and that’s what’s been sounding so interesting. Her voice is a very powerful one — you just have to hear it to know that and to understand it. It’s nowhere near what it is that you think.” Check out another song from “The Garden Sessions” after the jump…
Keep reading »
- Miley Cyrus’ fiance Liam Hemsworth allegedly brawled in a Philadelphia street over the weekend after leaving a bar. According the TMZ, the story is that someone had thrown a rock at him and his friend, so Liam confronted the guy he thought did it outside of the bar and punched him in the face. All of this got caught on camera, which you can watch at the link. Ugh, not a good look, Liam. [TMZ]
- Lindsay Lohan owes $16,000 in payments to a storage locker company and the IRS has frozen her bank accounts, so her belongings are going to be auctioned off. Please tell me this is going to go down on “Storage Wars”? [TMZ]
- Demi Lovato pulled a nude photo prank on Twitter and it’s actually pretty good. [Celebrity Cafe]
Who is this little creamsicle? Wouldn’t you just like to know. We’ll give you a hint: he’s related to a girl who really likes to party … in the USA. Keep reading »
After Scarlett Johansson debuted her new tattoo, Amelia and I both didn’t get it. We had an in-depth conversation about it, where we came to the realization that the reasons we didn’t like it were: A) it was exactly the kind of tattoo we expected Scarjo to get (the same way we expected her to release a Tom Waits cover album) and B) something about it seemed like she was trying too hard to demonstrate her street cred (the same way her Tom Waits cover album did).
We say this as two tattooed women who both have Chinese character tattoos we’re embarrassed of. I have two other tattoos, which I love because they have deep meaning to me. Maybe “Lucky You” has deep meaning to Scarjo, who knows? That’s not important. What’s important is this: Scarjo and her “Lucky You” tattoo inspired a much longer reverie about other celebrity tattoos we are expecting to see any day now. When they come true, just remember, we called it first.
- Miley Cyrus has been offered $1 million to star in a “Hannah Montana” porno called … wait for it … [College Candy]
- Taylor Lautner has finally said something about the cheating scandal between his “Twilight” co-stars. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- How to shave serious calories from your Starbucks holiday drinks. I need to print this out and put it in my wallet. [Gothamist]