- A strip club has offered to pay off Lindsay Lohan’s $16,000 debt to a storage facility, which she can’t pay herself because the IRS froze her bank accounts, if she’s gets on their pole. [Celebrity Cafe]
- And about that storage unit, here’s what might be inside. [New Now Next]
- Olivia Wilde tweeted that contrary to Radar Online’s reporting yesterday, she and Jason Sudeikis are not secret engaged. [US Weekly]
- Harry Styles’ birthday present to Taylor Swift on her 23rd birthday was 23 cupcakes. Cupcakes?! Twenty-three puppies, Harry. [Crushable]
Tag Archives: lindsay lohan
- There’s some business about Charlie Sheen wanting to be Lindsay Lohan’s sugar daddy. I can’t bare to find out more. Do some research and let me know. [Socialite Life]
- Men answer the question: Do you want a cock ring for Christmas? Can’t wait to read those responses. [Em & Lo]
- Here are some dos and don’ts for doing butt stuff. [Ask Men]
- Brush up on slut-dropping, this awful thing college students in the UK are doing, which stole its name from a popular dance move. [NYMag.com]
- Confessions of a chubby chaser. She likes her men BIG. As in, fat. [The Gloss] Keep reading »
The breakdown of Charlie Sheen will be making VH1 countdowns for decades. It was impossible to look away from—a perfect collision of drugs, porn stars, alcohol abuse, public drunkenness, and use of social media. We got an inside look at the undoing of one of the highest paid stars in TV history. I thought that Charlie would disappear from the face of the earth after that, but he has actually stayed on the radar and seems to be doing pretty well—by his standards. But the former “Two and a Half Men” star is still looking to fill a void: the goddess void.
After his crazed episode, Charlie found himself goddess-less. But the position may be soon filled; National Enquirer reports in the print edition that Charlie “is in hot pursuit of Lindsay [Lohan]. He wants her to be his new goddess.” Read more…
After Thursday morning’s arrest, not everyone is against Lindsay Lohan. In fact, The Wanted’s own Jay McGuiness is rallying to “Free Lindsay,” or at least his wardrobe is.
The Wanted singer sported the white t-shirt which has “Free Lindsay” written across it during a performance Thursday evening, just hours after Lohan’sarrest for punching Tiffany Eve Mitchell in the face, E! News reports.
That evening, The Wanted, which consists of members Nathan Sykes, Tom Parker, Siva Kaneswaran, Max George and McGuiness, performed with Justin Bieber in New York at Madison Square Garden.
Did you watch “Liz and Dick”? Then you know that the computer you’re reading this on has more acting chops than Lindsay Lohan. That didn’t stop Danielle Fishel — from “Boy Meets World” and the upcoming sequel (that no one really needed) “Girl Meets World” — from spoofing our favorite arrest magnet for “The Soup.”
- Lindsay Lohan’s nightclub fight on Thursday morning, which landed her in jail, was supposedly over singer Max George from The Wanted. Souces say that as LiLo supposedly got drunker and drunker, it turned Max off so much that he started talking to another woman. That’s why Lindsay allegedly flew into a rage and assaulted her — not surprisingly, Max George didn’t go home with either lady. Physically fighting over a dude is not a good look, darlings. [TMZ, Crushable]
- Also, Lindsay is supposedly “guzzling two liters of vodka per day,” sources tell TMZ. I hope she at least uses a mixer? [TMZ]
- Lindsay Lohan. Four o’clock this morning. A club in NYC’s Meatpacking District. Some unfortunate 28-year-old woman allegedly got punched in the face. This is my “surprised” face. [TMZ, People, US Weekly]
Lindsay Lohan and Lady Gaga have let their friendship be known, as they often exchange tweets and they’ve been seen together at the Chateau Marmont.
But now the “Born This Way” singer is coming to Lohan’s defense when it comes to her harsh reviews from her Lifetime film “Liz and Dick,” her first stop on her attempted road at a comeback following years of personal turmoil.
The film, which aired on Lifetime on Sunday night, drew in mediocre ratings for the network, but Lohan was slammed in the media for her portrayal of Elizabeth Taylor. Read more…
So, did everyone watch Lifetime’s sure-to-be-a-classic original movie “Liz & Dick,” starring Lindsay Lohan as Dame Elizabeth Taylor and Grant Bowler as Richard Burton, last night? I did. In fact, I watched it twice, it was that horrifically yet entertainingly bad. Where to begin? Lindsay Lohan’s performance was abominable. It was like she didn’t even try to channel Elizabeth Taylor in the slightest, she just showed up to read some lines in between smoke breaks. She could only maintain Elizabeth’s British accent for half sentences at most, and instead of delivering her lines with Taylor’s trademark bravado, Lohan sounded like she was casually shooting the shit with her weed dealer. Now, the hair and makeup were fabulous, but I could never get past the fact that 26-year-old Lohan was supposed to be playing late-20s/early-30s Liz for most of the film, but that she seemed so much older, thanks to her worn-out raspy voice. Really, the film was unofficially sponsored by Marlboro Reds. Lohan was at her most convincing in the last few moments of the movie, playing ’80s era Liz, which I hope prompts Lifetime to do a sequel called “Liz & Larry,” about Taylor’s relationship with Larry Fortensky.
For the record, the plot could be summed up as follows: Liz and Dick fall in love, Liz and Dick fight, Liz throws a vase at the wall and takes some pills, Liz and Dick make up, Liz and Dick fight again, Liz throws a vase at a wall again, Liz and Dick make up, etc. etc. These scenes are broken up with lovely moments where Liz and Dick talk to the audience from beyonnnnnd the graaaaave — i.e. wearing all black, sitting in director’s chairs and smoking cigs — giving us their “perspective” on what drew them to each other. Spoiler alert: you will not understand a thing about either of these two iconic actors by the end of this film.
For those of you who didn’t get a chance to watch the movie, allow me to review — with clips! — the movie’s best/worst moments. Keep reading »
Tonight marks the beginning of a new holiday: “Liz & Dick” Day! Lindsay Lohan is making her debut as cultural icon Elizabeth Taylor in the highly anticipated, critically panned biopic “Liz & Dick.” Oh, it’s going to be so good. Like, “Surf Nazis Must Die” good, like, “Pootie Tang” good, like “Gigli” good – that’s how good it is going to be. If you’re counting down the seconds to watch “Liz & Dick” with a leftover drum stick in hand, as you lament how many calories you’ve consumed in a short few days, then you must read our roundup of 11 things you didn’t know about “Liz & Dick.” Sure, you knew it would be awful, but did you know how much much real, actual work went into making this poop-diamond? Now you do! Read more…