- Kourtney Kardashian has given her baby boy a not-so-Hollywood name. [Starpulse]
- Kate Hudson and Alex Rodriguez have reportedly split. [Us Weekly]
- Elin Nordegren appeared in public without her wedding band. [E! Online]
Tag Archives: kourtney kardashian
Though hard to admit, it seems the Kardashian sisters do know something about fashion and running a business. After all, their store, Dash, has taken off — but are they ready to design? While we’re not quite sure, Bebe, apparently, has full faith in the girls and has hired Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney to create a collection for spring. “This is honestly a dream come true!” Kim wrote on her site. “We have always loved fashion and have wanted to design for such a long time and now we finally are!”
No word yet on just what their line will look like, but we wonder: Will you buy Kardashian designs at Bebe? [Er, seems like that'll be a whole lotta "sexy," and yes, those quotation marks indicate irony. -- Editor] [People]
Keep reading »
The Kardashian sisters sure know how to pick a winner. Kourtney is pregnant, so has gotten back together with baby daddy Scott Disick, who she’s planning to marry. Then this week, in a move that many suspect was intended to one-up Kourtney, Khloe announced that she’s marrying her boyfriend of a month, Lamar Odom, this weekend. Kim recently called it kwits with her beau of two years, Reggie Bush, but the two say that they broke up due to the difficulty of long distance, not because they don’t still love each other. So which one of these guys would we shun, shag, and marry? Keep reading »
Over the weekend, Scott Disick (wait, you don’t know who he is? Keep up people, he’s Kourtney Kardashian‘s baby daddy. Yes, the guy with the overly-gelled hair) had what Kourtney has dubbed a “man shower.” To celebrate the fact that, come December, he’ll have a rugrat, Scott met up with his friends Kevin Federline, Cisco Adler, and Shwayze in Miami for a night of male bonding. [People]
Their “man shower” wasn’t actually all that showery—they basically went to dinner and then a club—but we fear that now that guys are carrying murses and even breastfeeding, they’ll want to start having baby showers, too. After the jump, a few “man shower” ideas that we genuinely hope never catch on. Keep reading »
Just when you’ve eased into your week, the tabloids try to elbow their way in to distract you from your work. Look away! But you can’t. You must know who’s in love, who’s in rehab, and who’s having a much worse week than you. It’s only natural that you indulge in some guilty reading and we’ve summed up the top stories so you don’t have to even leave your desk/house. You’re welcome. Keep reading »
This week’s humpday brought on lots of, well, humping. If it’s not about baby daddys, baby mamas, or new relationships, it’s not in the tabloids this week. And let me remind you—it is the time of the season for loving. If you haven’t had a summer fling (or five), it’s time to claim yours and get in some kissing under the boardwalk. And because you should be busy with your summer lovin’, I’m going to recap this week’s tabloids so you can’t use reading them as an excuse to stay in tonight. Keep reading »
- Kourtney Kardashian has revealed who the father of her unborn child is: ex-boyfriend Scott Disick. [Pop Eater] – Ugh! We were hoping it was a one-night stand. Scott is such a jerk.
- Leonardo DiCaprio is having no trouble moving on from former girlfriend Bar Rafaeli. He’s romancing another leggy model — 23-year-old Anne Vyalitsyna. [Celebitchy]
- Heidi Pratt bragged to Playboy that she enjoys 20 to 30 orgasms a day, thanks to her “sex god,” Spencer. [The Sun] — Too. Much. Information.
The Kardashian sisters couldn’t have dreamed up a better way to plug their new E! reality show, “Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami.” The elder of the two announced she’s pregnant. Kourtney, 30, said she felt sick while on a tour of the Everglades in Florida and took 20 pregnancy tests before going to the doctor. Guess this means she really is “into men” despite sharing a kiss with a woman on the show. “I was just … so shocked,” she told Ryan Seacrest. In what we think is an attempt to get more viewers to tune in, Kourtney isn’t revealing the father’s identity just yet. She’s due around Christmas. [E! Online] Keep reading »
- Kourtney Kardashian says she’s “into men,” despite sharing a kiss with a bisexual woman on “Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami.” [E! Online] — That doesn’t sound too convincing.
- Sarah Jane Morris from “Brothers & Sisters” is pregnant. There’s no word yet on whether she’ll return to the show. [People]
- Lawyers for Ben Roethlisberger, the football player accused of sexual assault, say accuser Andrea McNulty allegedly said she hoped Ben had impregnated her. [TMZ]