- Computer mice! Autographed by Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak! A weird one-of-a-kind gift for Kim Kardashian to think of, no? [Celebuzz]
- Attention pervs! The “Fifty Shades of Grey” movie has secured a release date… [Your Tango]
- Even Jay-Z stresses about being the best father possible. In another video about the making of his upcoming album Magna Carta Holy Grail, Jay told album producer Rick Rubin that he worries about not being a good enough dad to daughter Blue Ivy. Watch it at the link! [Celebuzz]
- Speaking of Magna Carta Holy Grail, Hov has managed to sell one million copies of the album before it’s even dropped. [College Candy] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: kim kardashian
- Kim Kardashian sent fake baby photos to her “friends” to see who would leak them to the gossip rags first. That cute little newborn baby at the link? It’s not North West. Good one, Kim. Actual photos of little Nori will debut on Kris Jenner’s new talk show on July 15. [TMZ]
- Also, Steve Wozniak from Apple has met the baby already but Rob Kardashian hasn’t. [Bossip]
- TOMS, which donates a pair of shoes to a child for every pair sold, has hit the 10 million mark of giveaways. Congratulations! [Telegraph UK]
- Deb is going on a downward spiral on the final season of “Dexter” — and here’s a sneak peek. [Entertainment Weekly] Keep reading »
Okay, okay, fine. So maybe Kim K. didn’t actually model this fur coat made from human chest hair. But we bet if Kanye was like, “KK, it’s been on all the runways of Milan,” she’d wear that shit in a heartbeat. In reality, the reason this coat was made is much dumber than that. It was created by Brit dairy company Arla, as a means of advertising their new “male-targeted” chocolate milk, called Wing-co.
“We commissioned the Man-Fur Coat as a wake-up call for the nation’s gents,” said a company spokesperson. “[The coat is] a way to encourage them to readopt the values of assured ‘men’s men’ from yesteryear who would laugh nonchalantly in the face of adversity and be proud of their abundant manliness.” It is also abundantly expensive: Each coat is made from approximately a million hairs, and can be purchased for around $5,000.
When Kris Jenner stopped by “The Today Show” this morning she wasn’t giving up any information about her new grand child, North West other than to say that she is healthy, happy and doing well. When Matt Lauer joked that she must have a lot ofphotos of the baby on her cell phone Kris informed him that if she showed him her phone she’d then have to kill him! She then did dangle a carrot in front of all of those who are curious about Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s new baby. She teased that in order to get more info people need to tune into her new talk show on July 15th. Read more on Celeb Dirty Laundry…
Still chortling over Kim Kardashian and Kanye West naming their baby North West? Well, the couple would like you to stop. They’ve been explaining to friends that the name has nothing to do with the direction “northwest,” sources tell TMZ. Their explanation: “What’s north of North? Nothing.” In other words, as TMZ helpfully decodes, the baby is the highest point of their relationship and their “north star.” Read more on Newser…
The internet and tabs are alive with stories about Kanye West and Kim Kardashian getting married quickly now that they have little North West. While most of these rumors seem to concentrate on the fact that Kanye is on the verge of proposing to Kim after the birth of their baby girl, I think it’s more reasonable to assume that he’s even less interested in marrying her now.
Sure, there’s tons of pressure – from Kim’s family, from the media, probably even from his own friends and family. However, he has stated that he will be very busy in the next year, promoting his new album and touring around the world. When will he have time for a wedding when he won’t even have time to spend with his newborn daughter and baby mama? As much as we bash Kim and her fame-whoring ways, the fact that the father of her child will be missing for much of the child’s first few months has got to suck. Personally, I don’t even get why she puts up with it…no, I take that back, I do. But even the fame and attention can’t be worth the humiliation, can it? Read more on Celeb Dirty Laundry…
Well it’s official: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have named their baby girl North West, Nori for short. Baby North joins a long line of celebrity babies who have had to live with the ridiculous names their famous parents thought were a good idea. Here’s how the newest member of the Kardashian family stacks up against other bizarre celebrity baby names.
Click through to match the babes with their parents!
Today even the most credible celebrity gossip mags are reporting that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West did, in fact, name their baby girl North. As in North West. I’m sure they chose the name because it seemed like a clever pun, but did they actually think about the geographic region of the country their infant now shares a name with? As someone who lived in Portland for 27 years, I feel a duty to remind little North West that if she wants to live up to her name, she’ll have to adopt some Northwesty habits that might not jive with her famous family’s current lifestyle. Here are 10 examples… Keep reading »
- I just can’t, you guys. [People]
- The coroner’s report has come back: it is confirmed that James Gandolfini died from a heart attack. [US Weekly]
- Butter enthusiast/racist Paula Deen skipped her “Today” show appearance. [Huffington Post]
- When staying in fancy hotels, Justin Bieber likes to call the front desk and ask them to send up more condoms and jelly beans. [Life & Style]
- Penn Badgely and Zoe Kravitz split because he supposedly ”couldn’t handle” her bisexuality. [Celebitchy] Keep reading »
- Kanye West wouldn’t let E!’s cameras into Kim Kardashian’s delivery room, even though you know Kris Jenner had her own camera out. She’s going to find a way to get that footage onto their show if it’s the last damn thing she ever does. [RadarOnline]
- This dude tried and failed to get his balls ironed like George Clooney. [NYMag.com]
- “50 Shades Of Grey” finally has its director: Sam Taylor-Johnson, director of “Nowhere Boy” and girlfriend of “Kickass” actor Aaron Taylor-Johnson. [NYMag.com]
- Here’s the Kidz Bop cover of “Thrift Shop” that you’ve been waiting for. I guess there’s nothing about a skeet blanket in this one? [Uproxx]
- Paula Deen’s racism goes viral with #PaulasBestDishes. [Salon] Keep reading »