- Today “The View” hosts debated whether or not it was appropriate for Bill Maher to call Trig Palin, Sarah Palin’s son who has Down Syndrome, a “retard” during his stand-up set. [Mediaite]
- Jay-Z announced this weekend that he is putting out a new solo record in July called Magna Carta And Holy Grail — and find out why will Samsung users will score the record for free ahead of everyone else. [USA Today]
- Leyla Ghobadi, the Canadian model who recently claimed that Kanye cheated on Kim Kardashian with her, has retracted her statement. Just in time for baby Kimye! [Huffington Post]
- A far cry from Barney on “How I Met Your Mother,” Neil Patrick Harris will play an “East-German transgender pop star” in the first ever Broadway production of “Hedwig and the Angry Inch.” [Flavorwire] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: kim kardashian
Little Kimye has been in the world only a couple of days, yet just like her momma and daddy, she is already causing controversy. Despite the fact that E! News reports that Kim had a natural birth, many are quite convinced that isn’t the case. Witnesses reported that they saw Kim being wheeled into a recovery room for women who had Caesarean sections. This isn’t the first time we’ve heard that Kim was going to opt for an elective C-section — back in April, Star magazine claimed that Kim was planning an early C-section just after the eighth-month mark — which is indeed when little Kimye made her appearance. Read more on The Stir…
Oh hai. While you were doin’ whatever you do on Saturdays and I was at the beach collecting shells (because I turn into a five-year-old when I come into contact with sea air), Kim Kardashian gave birth to Kanye West’s baby. Her much anticipated baby girl was born this morning. Naturally, as soon as I found out, I packed up my beach bag and headed home so I could do a post. Just kidding, no I didn’t. Kimye’s baby was not going to ruin my beach day, dammit! Anyway, I’m home now, informing you of this momentous news. Congrats to Kim and Kanye! [People]
Kim Kardashian may have come to the public eye by appearing in a homemade sex tape, but that doesn’t mean she is the Kardashian who would make the best adult film star — at least not according the woman who plays Kim Kardashian in an upcoming porn parody.
Kiara Mia, 34, is directing and starring in “Keeping Up With Kiara Mia,” a porn parody of “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” due for release in September.
As part of her research, Mia spent hours watching Kim Kardashian’s reality show as well as the film she made with Ray J. in 2007 that started her on the road to fame. Read more on Huffington Post…
- A 24-year-old model named Leyla Ghobadi says Kanye West cheated on Kim Kardashian with her and supposedly told her his relationship with Kim was “just for publicity” and to “increase his fan base.” Uh oh. [Star, Page Six]
- M. Night Shyamalan revealed in an interview that he actually ghostwrote the 1999 Freddie Prinze Jr./Rachel Leigh Cook chick flick “She’s All That,” the same year as his film “The Sixth Sense” debuted. [NME]
- Paris Jackson’s suicide attempt last week involved overdosing on 20 Motrin and cutting her arm with a kitchen knife. [New York Daily News]
- A judge has ruled in favor of two unpaid interns who worked on “Black Swan” and sued Fox Searchlight Pictures for violating federal minimum wage laws. [New York Times] Keep reading »
- That is what a life-size sculpture of a naked, pregnant Kim Kardashian looks like, y’all. The artist Daniel Edwards says you should rub her belly for good luck! His illustrious past work includes naked sculptures of preggo celebs Brangelina and Octomom. [Daily Mail UK]
- A new art exhibit is opening in NYC called “You Can Touch My Hair” by the web site Un-Ruly.com, in which people will be invited to touch black women’s hair and feel the textures. Thoughts on this exhibit? [Clutch Magazine]
- This sounds like the beginning of a strange friendship: Marilyn Manson has offered 15-year-old Paris Jackson a VIP invite to his show anytime after it was revealed that she attempted to commit suicide this week because her family forbade her from attending Manson’s concert in L.A. [People]
- The “Game Of Thrones” hairstylist answers your most pressing questions about their coiffures. [Fashionista] Keep reading »
What with “Keeping Up With The Kardashians,” its various spin-offs both real and rumored, and their omnipotent media presence, Kim, Kourtney, Khloe and krew don’t really leave much to the imagination. But, as fate would have it, there’s one big, bad secret they’ve managed to keep from America: they’ve actually been cats this whole time. Honestly, I almost didn’t notice anything different about the Kardash klan in this video by Giulia Rozzi. They look pretty much the same to me. [YouTube]
When I was pregnant, my clothing had one main requirement: comfort. I was mostly concerned with what would help support my growing belly on my slight frame, especially toward the end of my pregnancy when I developed symphysis pubic dysfunction (a fancy way of saying that my pelvic joint was unstable and caused me near constant pain whenever I moved). I was fortunate that during the latter half of my pregnancy I was focused on finishing my graduate thesis, thus fashion didn’t factor much into my days spent behind a computer screen or between library book shelves. In fact, my daily uniform of yoga pants, long t-shirts, a puffy vest, and comfy sneakers didn’t seem to phase me or the number of folks I came in contact with.
In retrospect, I consider myself very lucky. Keep reading »
Etsy seller Moneyworth snapped a screen shot of one of Kanye West’s amazing tweets — and put on a T-shirt. The tweet in question — Kanye helpfully explaining to us that his baby mama Kim Kardashian doesn’t appreciate him enough — deftly encapsulates Yeezy’s rather lofty impression of himself. Sadly, the shirt sold out 10 days ago (boo!), but the arrogant sentiment lives on. “Kim doesn’t understand what a blessing I am to her.” That really says it all, doesn’t it? [Etsy]
At eight months pregnant, Kim Kardashian’s feet have naturally started to swell, uh, a bit, something she hasn’t made any easier on herself by continuing to wear high heels that look like medieval torture devices. I mean, just look at what’s happening to her feet in the shoes she wore yesterday — that ain’t right. And lest you think the pain ends once she kicks her heels off, get a look at a photo she posted to Instagram a few weeks ago, after the jump. Say it with me, y’all — FREE KIM’S FEEEEEET! [Photos: Fame/Flynet] Keep reading »