- UM, WHAT. A convicted killer named Dana Martin was planning to kill Justin Bieber and the Biebs’ bodyguard by strangling them “with paisley ties” and castrating them. Martin, who reportedly has a Bieber tattoo on his leg (warning sign!), had contracted a former inmate and his nephew to carry out the assassination. Gross, gross, gross. [Gossip Cop]
- Star magazine is claiming Kris and Bruce Jenner are dunzo, although I don’t believe that for one second. [New Now Next]
- Rihanna and Chris Brown may have broken up (again — this time with no black eyes involved!) over his ex-girlfriend/possible current hookup Karrueche Tran. [PopCrush]
Tag Archives: justin bieber
Justin Bieber, Psy, Ed Sheeran and a Bieber lookalike by the name of Austin Mahone all attended the Hot 99.5 Jingle Ball in DC last night. And all were, predictably, dressed like total idiots. Although we give Bieber a few extra points for layering with a T-shirt adorned with cat faces, overall, we give the dude fashion for the night a resounding thumbs down. Maybe it’s because I’m 100 years old, but I don’t understand the Bieber tendency to dress as if you are actually 7-feet tall, in faux-distressed denim, kitted out with oversized hats and (pet peeve times a million) sunglasses indoors.
Check out the rest of the offenders after the jump…
Justin Bieber, guys. He’s everywhere — breaking up and then getting back together with Selena Gomez, winning American Music Awards and stuff. And just this weekend, the Biebs met with Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Haper to receive the Diamond Jubilee Medal, which we can only assume is a gold foil chocolate diamond swimming in maple syrup, because Canada. Bieber decided that meeting a head of state — and especially a Canadian one — required the most formal dress he could muster: a one-strap overall ensemble, replete with backwards cap. Knowing that he was sure to rile the delicate sensibilities of lumberjacks in Saskatchewan (most underrated province if you ask me), Bieber even Tweeted: “I met the Prime Minister in overalls lol. I hope you hate my style.” That bitch is crazy!
With that in mind, we’ve created this definite timeline of the one-strap overalls fashion trend. It’s really very simple Check it out after the jump.
OMG you guys, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, will the dramz ever end?! Just days after the couple announced the acrimonious end of their two-year relationship (longer than any relationship I’ve ever had, FYI), thanks to JBiebs flirting with a bunch of Victoria’s Secret models twice his height, word is, they’re back together. All it apparently took to fan the fires of lust again was Justin’s performance at the American Music Awards; the young lovers were spotted hanging out at an AMA afterparty Sunday night. And the Beliebers, who refer to this couple as Jelena, have so many feelings about it. Which might be why Twitter mysteriously went out for a moment this morning — as everyone tweeted their thoughts and feelings.
So what’s the Belieber consensus? If only it were that easy…
Following in Eva Longoria’s stylish post-breakup footsteps, Selena Gomez was spotted in New York looking fabulous a week after her traumatic split with Justin Bieber (who was reportedly treating the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show as an exercise in scantily clad speed dating). I’m loving the 70′s vibe of her shearling-lined denim jacket, trendy oxblood jeans, and sexy, slouchy boots. She looks cute, casual, and ready to move on with a hopefully less-douchey dude. You go, girl. [Photo: Splash News]
- It’s finally happened: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have split. She broke up with him one week ago over “some trust issues.” He rebounded rather quickly: gossip sites say he asked multiple models for their phone numbers at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show last week. “He was hitting on girls all day,” a source told Page Six. Ugh, Biebs. [People, Hollywood Life]
- 20 facts about Barbara Palvin, the Victoria’s Secret model who Justin Bieber went to go see “The Lion King” with on Broadway last week, right after his split from Selena Gomez. [The Gloss]
- Even Mary Kate Olsen is creeped out by her decades-older boyfriend, Olivier Sarkozy. [Evil Beet Gossip]
Whether you’re a sugar daddy or a 14-year-old girl, you are probably pretty excited that Justin Bieber exists. But since chances are slim you’ll ever get to run your paws through his silky hair, you’ll have to be content with “Just-In Beaver,” the Justin Bieber sex doll. He’s got two “love holes” and an “inflatable cock.” Here’s hoping he’s washable, too. Just-In Beaver is on sale for the bargain price of $25.56, so get him while he lasts. (Seeing as he just turned 18, I don’t suspect he lasts very long.)
For those who have been following every mesmerizing detail in the ongoing drama of Justin Bieber’s stolen electronics, I surely don’t need to inform you about the latest shocking developments — but for anyone who’s just tuning in, I sure hope you didn’t pay for the full seat. Because you are only going to need the edge!!!!
Ahem. What, multiple exclamation points don’t make it more interesting? FINE. Anyway, here’s the scoop so far: Bieber had his laptop and camera ripped off during a show this week, he intrigued gossipmongers by tweeting that he was pissed because of the “personal footage” the thief had taken, then a rather dirty nude photo began circulating that some said was of Bieber (and most others debunked as being a fake).
The latest? He’s being blackmailed by an anonymous Twitter user who claims to have the stolen data. According to “@gexwy,” if Bieber doesn’t cave to his demands before noon TODAY, that “personal footage” is going to be leaked to the world. OMG!!!!!!!! Read more…
You’ve probably heard by now that Amelia did some extensive research and the Justin Bieber leaked nude pics are fake. Too bad, because I have been enjoying following the reactions on Twitter. Sometimes the best part of a celebrity scandal are the fan tweets that follow. In the case of the alleged JBiebs nakey pics, reactions tend to fall into one of four categories: lovers, haters, respecters, and the deeply conflicted. Click through to see some of the best reactions on the Twitterverse.
- Canadians are all related, which means you can’t sleep with Ryan Gosling without also sharing DNA with Justin Bieber, Celine Dion, and Avril Lavigne. [Celebrity Cafe]
- The full transcript for Lindsay Lohan’s call to her dad Michael, following her fight with mom Dina, is now online! [“The Houstons: On Our Own” reality show trailer is here starring Bobbi Kristina Brown coping after her mom’s death by getting loved up by her adopted brother. [Uptown Magazine]
- A new unauthorized biography claims that Elizabeth Taylor banged Ronald Reagan as a teenager and once had a three-way with President John F. Kennedy and the actor Robert Stack. Go you, Liz! [Express UK]