Oh, good, just what Judaism needs: more fetishism and bizarre cultural misappropriations! Because that whole Holocaust thing wasn’t enough persecution. No, we need more. More, I say! And it must involve Jennifer Love Hewitt. I’m going to tell you the truth; I haven’t deigned to watch the trailer for “Jewtopia”. I’m just going to put it here and let you guys tell me what you think before I even consider it. Quoth Jezebel, “Ivan Sergei plays Christian O’Connell, a man who wants to marry a Jewish girl ‘because I never want to make another decision for as long as I live.’” My great-grandpa Abraham is rolling in his grave. Let me tell you, we did not leave Russia for this shit.
Tag Archives: jennifer love hewitt
Jennifer Love Hewitt has finally found the one! The actress and self-proclaimed “love-aholic” is engaged to hunky “Client List” co-star Brian Hallisay (find out more about him here) and they’re expecting a baby together.
And if you know J.Hew, she’s had marriage on the brain for a while now. In her book, “The Day I Shot Cupid,” the actress even revealed she’s been eying wedding bling since she was a wee little thing. She wrote, “This is embarrassing and personal, but once a month, since I was twelve years old, I go to my favorite jewelry store and try on my dream ring.” Looks like she ended up with a pretty sweet sparkler. Read more on Celebuzz…
- Yesterday, Jennifer Love Hewitt announced she’s pregnant — and today she’s engaged to her baby daddy Brian Hallisay. The vajazzling queen has been engaged twice before and saves her old engagement rings. Innnnteresting. [US Weekly]
- Olympic athlete Lindsey Vonn got mandatory drug-tested at the CFDAs: drug testers showed up outside Lincoln Center and waited outside a bathroom while Vonn submitted a urine sample. Wonder what that is about. [New York Post]
- Amanda Bynes turned down a guest cohosting gig for Playboy Radio, which might be the first sensible thing she’s done lately. [Eonline]
According to Jennifer Love Hewitt, her 36C breasts are worth millions. “The Client List” star told US Weekly:
“I need, like, an insurance invitation. If somebody was like, ‘Hey, you know what? We would like to insure your boobs for $2.5 million dollars,’ I’d be like, ‘Do it. Love it! Why not?’”
But then she reconsidered the value of her favorite body parts and told USA Today, “These things right here are worth $5 million!” Aim high, JLH! I have a feeling Hewitt’s phone is going to be ringing off the hook this week with offers.
She wouldn’t be the first celebrity to take out a policy on her most precious parts. Click onward for more celebs and the body parts they insured. [Huffington Post]
Jennifer Love Hewitt has gotten a lot more saucy since she took on the role of a call girl in “The Client List.” The actress appeared on “Conan” last night and had an in depth discussion with the redheaded host about “happy endings” given at the end of massages. Educational! And after the jump, J.Lo.Hew once again discusses the state of her fancy ladyparts, taking credit for coining the term “vajazzle.” Now, I know that Jen was one of the first celebs to talk about getting little crystals pasted to her hoo-ha, but I don’t really think she’s responsible for the term. I smell a lawsuit. [Team Coco] Keep reading »
I would too, if I had just spent the afternoon at the Lucky Massage Spa. What a happy ending to a long day, amiright? [Photo: Fame/Flynet]
Jennifer Love Hewitt has slammed reports she tested a new boyfriend by taking him on vacation. Reports suggested the actress invited her “The Client List” co-star Brian Hallisay on a week-long Fiji getaway to see how their relationship would fare before going public as a couple.
An article in The National Enquirer reported that Hewitt feels “as if she’s been jinxed in the romance department” after a string of break-ups.
In response to the rumors, the actress insists the story is false and took to Twitter to tell fans she was actually on a goodwill trip with pals. Read more …
There was a time not so long ago when famous folk wanted to create the illusion that they were NOT “just like us.” Grace Kelly was never photographed buying jumbo packs of toilet paper! Audrey Hepburn describing where she was the day Aunt Flo first came to visit? HA! Nowadays many female stars, like Jennifer Love Hewitt, are eager to overshare about their private bodily business.
If only JLH had taken a cue from Audrey Hepburn (who she once played in TV movie), we wouldn’t have had to endure news of her vajazzling habits for the last two years. At this point, we’ll never forget that she’s responsible for the ridiculous trend, which involves encrusting one’s pubic area with crystals. But we really wish she would stop talking about it already. At last week’s Upfronts for “The Client List,” she told red carpet reporters that she was vajazzled for the special occasion: “I’m full of good energy [down there]” she told anyone who would listen. Ugh. Make it stop. From bikini waxing and colonics to anal bleaching, here are some other examples of crazy celeb TMI. [Celebitchy]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt has announced that she “so badly” wants to play Anastacia in the film version of “Fifty Shades Of Grey.” Oh yeah, JLH? How badly? [Your Tango]
- And the new “X Factor” judge is … Britney Spears. Should be interesting. [Too Fab]
- Some asshole teacher in Florida [insert Florida joke here] made her students wear a “cone of shame.” Yeah, like those things dogs wear after they get surgery. NO! [Newser]
- Argue with a this guy over who has more sex and prepare to get stabbed. [Huffington Post]
- Beware bad tippers. This family got locked in a restaurant for not leaving a tip. [Tru TV]
- She’s five months along, but Snooki doesn’t even feel pregnant yet, she reports. I guess she’s been eating pickles all along. [Celebrity Baby Scoop] Keep reading »
“I actually had a nightmare the other night that people were trying to deflate my boobs while I was working. They had tubes and I was trying to work, but they kept getting smaller. I was like: ‘Guys, don’t take them away!’ I’m getting issues about it, I think.”
– I would love to be a fly on the wall when Jennifer Love Hewitt discusses this nightmare in therapy. [The Sun UK]