Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Tag Archives: jennifer aniston
- John Mayer’s succinct explanation for what went wrong with Taylor Swift, Jennifer Aniston and Jessica Simpson: “I was just a jerk.” [US Weekly]
- An anonymous rich person (very rich person) chats about their life and comes off as extremely likable. [The Billfold]
- Check out the cover art and track listing for Justin Timberlake’s new album, The 20/20 Experience! [Just Jared] Keep reading »
Why You Shouldn’t Have A BDSM Relationship With Your Boss & Jennifer Aniston’s “Saggy” Boobs Must Mean She’s Preggo
- This is what happens when an employer/employee have a BDSM relationship and everything goes to shit. I’ll give you a hint: it ends with a lawsuit. [Your Tango]
- A new study found that 23 percent US female soldiers report being sexually assaulted in war zones. Disturbing. [Newser]
- People are saying that Jennifer Aniston’s “saggy” boobs are proof that she’s preggo. They look pretty good to me. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- Nick Stahl got arrested for masturbating in a porno store. Couldn’t he have waited until he got home? [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Proper French kissing will lead to other good things. Learn how to do it RIGHT. [Ask Men] Keep reading »
We’re sure Angelina Jolie will be so excited to receive this piece of mail: Word has it that she and Brad Pitt will be invited to Jennifer Aniston’s wedding, Australia’s News Network reports. Seems Jen is still friendly with Brad and wanted to invite him, but wasn’t sure how fiance Justin Theroux would feel about it. But since Jen and Justin “are so happy right now, they don’t want any bad feeling in any aspect of their lives by the time they tie the knot,” a source explains to Grazia. Therefore, Theroux gave the OK—and according to some reports, inviting the pair was actually his idea. He’s even met Brad a few times, and likes him, the source adds. Read more…
Jennifer Aniston is usually a style no-brainer. She always looks good. And her hair? Her hair is incredible! But this black and white number she wore to the 6th American Cinematheque Award Honoring Ben Stiller — I’m not really feeling it. It reminds me a bit too much of the Jessica McClintock prom gowns I used to page through in my mom’s JC Penney catalog when I was a kid. Which has a certain nostalgia, sure, but isn’t very 2012-appropriate. But what say you?
Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler are homies, so when Chelsea brought up Jen’s engagement to Justin Theroux on a recent episode of “Chelsea Lately,” the actress’s cool facade came down. Fanning her face as very real tears brimmed in her eyes, Jen is clearly super stoked to be tying the knot. I don’t blame her and not just because she found love and all that good stuff — after so many years of the press hounding her, who wouldn’t shed a tear over no longer being Hollywood’s “saddest” single woman?