Yeesh, Hayden, didn’t you get the memo about not wearing 10 trends at once? Yhe individual elements of this look aren’t terrible, but all together, they are just too much, especially on her petite frame. Turn around, go home, and try again!
Tag Archives: hayden panettiere
Gillian Anderson just made “X-Files” fans cream their pants yet again: the actress told Out Magazine that she had a relationship with a girl throughout high school! But she is more comfortable calling herself a bisexual, or perhaps using no label, because her subsequent relationships have been with dudes. She also says because she knew she was attracted to men, so she didn’t feel especially stigmatized. “If I had thought I was 100 percent gay, would it have been a different experience for me? Would it have been a bigger deal if shame had been attached to it and all those things that become huge life-altering issues for youngsters in that situation?” Anderson said. ”It’s possible that my attitude around it came, on some level, from knowing that I still liked boys.” She also added in Out, “I don’t think I’ve ever followed convention by choice. By default, maybe, but not by choice.” Call yourself whatever you want, Gillian — we are girl-crushing so hard. [New York Post, Out]
Gillian Anderson isn’t the first lady to confess to a lesbian affair. After the jump, meet seven more ladies with Sapphic inclinations.
We’re noticing a trend lately. As the temperature heats up across the country, celebrities are taking scissors to their hair. We already told you about Heidi Klum’s new bob that’s about six or seven inches shorter than her previous style. And model Agyness Deyn started rocking a boyish buzz cut recently. Surprisingly, Hayden Panettiere also shortened her hair to a Sharon Stone-esque cut that gives her an edgier look in the sea of blondes in Hollywood. Renee Zellweger took her chin-length bob to a choppier cropped ‘do, too.
As someone with waist-length hair, I can understand the appeal of going shorter in the summer months. But can’t these women simply put their hair in a bun or ponytail when it’s too hot? Maybe the desire for a change was more of a motivation than the temperature. We’ll never know, but the more important question is: Do you cut your hair for the summer? Keep reading »
Last week, Hayden Panettiere announced that she was making the quantum leap to behind the camera, executive producing a new show for the CW called “HMS.” Billed as a younger “Grey’s Anatomy,” the show will be set at Harvard Medical School. We don’t know much more than that about the plot, but we do know that it will make medical school look glamorous and sexy, which we don’t get because hospitals are the least sexy places ever — or they were before a plethora of TV hospital dramas arrived to set our emotions on an IV drip. [ET]
Honestly, I’m not sure this is the best move for Hayden. Prime time seems stacked full of shows where doctors and nurses canoodle and have sex with each other in supply closets, on operating tables, in ambulances, and even in their own homes. Keep reading »
Rich and famous Hayden Panetierre says she can’t get a man because of all the media attention she gets.
“It’s very, very difficult and people have no idea what they do to peoples’ relationships. They destroy them. The paparazzi and the public. The public wants to read about your personal life, and the paparazzi give it to them by nosing into your personal life and saying things that are just not true and horrible.”
Cry me a river, Hayden! In reality, there are worse professions when it comes to love. Try sex and relationship blogger. The potential threat of having your love life exposed on the internets is no one’s aphrodisiac. After the jump, the worst relationship dealbreaker jobs on the planet. Keep reading »
It’s 11:07 pm, do you know where “Beth Cooper” is with your child? [NYC, 7/7/09] Keep reading »
- Debbie Rowe is reportedly ready to fight for custody of Prince Michael and Paris, according to NBCLA. [Dlisted] — I wonder if she really feels any connection to them or if it’s the trust that is driving her.
- Hayden Panettiere and Steve Jones have broken up because she can’t handle long distance relationships. [Starpulse] — On to the next much older guy!
- Zac Efron and Megan Fox shared an intimate dinner recently, according to a source. [Celebuzz]
- During her concert, Beyonce gave her microphone to an audience member so he could propose to his girlfriend. He said, “Beyonce, you told me if I like it, I need to put a ring on it,” and then got down on one knee to ask his girlfriend to marry him. She said yes. [Radar] — Much better than proposing over Twitter.
- Hilary Duff is reportedly joining the cast of “Gossip Girl” next season. She will be playing Olivia Burke, “a movie star who enrolls at NYU in search of a traditional college experience.” [Entertainment Weekly] — I think I’ve heard that story before… [Hilary needs all the career help she can get. -- Ed.]
- Hayden Panettiere bares all in “I Love You, Beth Cooper.” At age 20, she says, “I might as well show it now!” [PopEater] — Some are calling her baring-all brave, while others are a bit surprised. I’m not.
Hayden Panettiere has been showing off a new tattoo on her torso, but the tattoo, which reads “vivere senza rimipianti” (“to live without regrets”), is misspelled. Her “rimpianti” has an extra “i” in it. Now, we’re guessing Hayden has at least one regret. She isn’t the only celebrity who has a tattoo gone wrong. Thankfully, my Arabic tattoo says exactly what I wanted it to. More tattoo mishaps after the jump.