Despite the slack economy, people still spent their time and money on entertainment this year, and it wasn’t always worth it. Need proof? Check out these low moments of on-screen sexuality. From the silver screen to live television, here are 2009′s worst offenders of tasteless, icky or just plain unsexy sex scenes. Keep reading »
Tag Archives: gerard butler
- Two wild and crazy guys?: John Mayer and Gerard Butler bond over rumors of womanizing. [US Weekly]
- A conviction was handed down to the Ohio police chief accused of stealing from Sarah Jessica Parker’s surrogate. [CNN]
- A new ““New Moon”” debate: is Bella a good role model for young girls? [Entertainment Weekly]
- Cougars are now preying on vampires. [Dumb As A Blog]
What exactly is Gerard Butler doing in this photo? He’s recreating that insane moment in 2002 when Michael Jackson dangled baby Blanket—with an, uh, blanket over his head—out of a window while the paparazzi snapped pics. Instead of a baby, Gerard has opted for a potted plant and towel. What do you think—is he hilarious for reminding us of a bizarro incident that’s been forgotten in the wake of Michael Jackson’s death? Or is this just tacky? Keep reading »
“Sometimes along the way in my life I don’t want a smart woman right now, I want a dumb woman. But then you think, that doesn’t work, now I want a smart woman. Then you get a smart woman and you go no, that doesn’t work so it’s just killing me right now.”
Hopefully this isn’t a reflection of the entertainment value of the movie he’s filming with co-star Jennifer Aniston (who seems to have fallen asleep herself). [Sleepy Hollow, NY, 8/7/09] Keep reading »
It looks like Gerard Butler might have overly embraced his role in “The Ugly Truth” as a brash womanizer. Instead of denying rumors that he’s had affairs with his co-stars, he’s gladly fanning them! In an interview, Butler said:
“That’s how I live my life. Conan asked me about [Jennifer] Aniston, who is my co-star in the movie I’m making now, and I just said, ‘Yeah, we’re getting married. What the hell.’ Tell a joke, that’s my technique. But, I’m careful to also say that I’m marrying Cameron Diaz and maybe Joan Rivers. I like to tell everyone I’m going to be a busy guy.”
Smart move or is he playing up the bad boy routine a bit too much?
Keep reading »
- Gerard Butler is annoyed by the rumors saying he’s dating Jennifer Aniston, but says she’s “one classy lady.” [Dlisted] — And he’s one classy gentleman for not talking crap about Jennifer.
- Taylor Hanson (remember him?) says that having four children is no big deal. [People]
- Hailey Glassman, Jon Gosselin’s new girlfriend, has some very dedicated Facebook friends, who’ve decided she’s a much better woman than his estranged wife Kate. [Us Weekly] — I still wonder how Jon is going to explain all of this to his eight children.
Hot blonde woman randomly receives a pair of remote control vibrating panties in a package at her front door, puts them on for a date, which somehow turns into a business meeting, and then starts orgasming in front of all her business colleagues when a little boy stumbles upon the remote control. Um, what? Bish, please! Like we said, pink slip.
Show them how it’s done, Meg Ryan. We compiled the best orgasms we could find on the YouTubes. Keep reading »