- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are allegedly engaged — even though he’s not officially divorced from Demi Moore yet. (They call that “doing it Kim Kardashian style.”) Sources told People that Kutcher had talked about proposing to his former “That ’70s Show” co-star on her 30th birthday, which was in August. Also, she was snapped walking around with a ring. [People]
- Naomi Watts walked out of a BBC Radio interview, apparently because she didn’t like the questions she was being asked about her new Princess Diana biopic. [US Weekly]
- How was Lamar Odom able to hide his alleged krack/kocaine abuse from the “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” kameras? [Cosmopolitan]
- Shellie Zimmerman, the wife of Trayvon Martin’s killer George Zimmerman, has officially filed for divorce, according to ABC News. [Mediaite] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: ashton kutcher
- Color me surprised: Ashton Kutcher as Steve Jobs in the biopic “Jobs” actually looks pretty good. I guess he can do the serious actor thing. [Telegraph UK]
- Is Scotter Braun going to toss Justin Bieber into rehab for douchebaggery and alleged drugs? Possibly. [RadarOnline]
- Also, the Biebs hurt his neck after falling down a flight of stairs. [Starpulse]
- Former South African President Nelson Mandela is in critical condition. [New York Times] Keep reading »
Vito Schnabel is the man piece that Demi Moore has supposedly taken up with post-Ashton. Demi obviously likes ‘em young — Schnabel is a wee 26 — but this is Moore’s non-Hollywood loverman in a while. So what’s this guy all about? After the jump, we give you the 411 on Mr. Schnabel…
These two aren’t even trying to hide that they’re dating anymore are they? I can’t help but think all the public outings — like this matchy-matchy trip to a ball game and then an ice cream parlor — are just part of a larger publicity stunt. I may be playing into it, but I’m not falling for it, you two! You haven’t fooled me. [Photos: Fame/Flynet]
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are on vacation together at a five-star resort in Bali. Gotcha! Those two need to just own up to it already. [Celebrity Cafe]
- In case you missed the broadcast of today’s Olympic water polo match between the U.S.and Spain, there was a live boob exposure on NBC. [NY Daily News]
- There’s a new spin on the KStew/RPatz cheating scandal. Apparently she was a victim who was “lured” in by big, bad wolf, Rupert Sanders. That’s so “SWATH.” Life imitating art. Or not. [Celebitchy]
- Just so we’re clear here, Gotye is NOT transgendered. That was a hoax. [Queerty] Keep reading »
It’s not hard to understand why screenwriters love to make the male lead some kind of carpenter or woodworker: its a vaguely “manly” sounding job yet free-spirited and there’s ample opportunity to take their shirts off. I realized this the other night when I saw “Peace, Love & Misunderstanding” and fell head over heels in lust with Jeffrey Dean Morgan, who plays Catherine Keener’s super-sensitive love interest yet is also a manly-man carpenter. He’s a poor man’s Javier Bardem, but I won’t have to shank Penelope Cruz to get him in bed. Mmm-mmm. You can hammer my nail anytime, Jeffrey. Screw my bolts. Level my 2-x-4. Drill, baby, drill!
Enough with the double entendres. After the jump, eight more hot carpenters of film and television. I’m sure you’ll be impressed with how well they work with their wood. (Sorry.)
Yes, that’s Ashton Kutcher and Guy Fieri, doing that thing that they do (being d-bags), at the Maxim Kentucky Derby party.
Ashton Kutcher is in trouble. Again. The “Two and a Half Men” star recently filmed an ad for PopChips which spoofed online dating. In the ad, Kutcher dons “brown face” to play an Indian man, amongst other characters. The ad sparked immediate controversy when it was unleashed on the web yesterday, with many critics saying the portrayal was stereotypical and racist, and PopChips has since pulled the ad and apologized. I will never ever ever understand how blatantly offensive ads like this make it all the way through the creative process without someone saying, “Uh, guys? Maybe this is a bad idea?” As for Ashton? Sorry, but dude is as dumb in real life as his character on “That ’70s Show.” This is hardly the first time he’s said or done something totally stupid. Remember when he got all pissy on Twitter about Joe Paterno being fired? Ugh. [MTV]
“Extra’s” Ben Lyons caught up with actress Mila Kunis at CinemaCon 2012 in Las Vegas, where she cleared up pesky rumors she’s dating her onetime “That ‘70s Show” castmate, Ashton Kutcher, after they were seen together multiple times in the last few weeks.
“It’s absurd!” said Mila. “A friend is a friend.” Read more…