- The National Enquirer claims Jennifer Aniston sent flowers to Angelina Jolie, congratulating her on the world’s most ZOMG engagement, and the pair made plans for lunch. No fucking way! said Brad Pitt, supposedly. The Enquirer claims Brad is “freaking out” that his ex-wife and his fiancée might meet up and “envisions the two women pulling hair and punching each other.” Please. Do you know how much plastic surgery it would take to fix that? [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- More details on Drew Barrymore’s wedding this weekend: the bride wore a custom-made Chanel dress accented with feathers and guests partied to an ’80s tribute band. Aww! [Eonline]
- Missed the MTV Movie Awards last night? No worries, here’s everything that went down. [Betty Confidential]
- Kelsey Grammar and his fourth wife, Kayte, have renewed their vows. So that’s like a fifth wedding, right? [Celebrity Cafe]
- New songs by Fiona Apple and Patti Smith for your listening enjoyment. [Flavorwire]
- Sex advice from “Community” star Aubrey Plaza — it’s actually good! [Nerve] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: angelina jolie
Angelina Jolie may just be the best gift-giver in Hollywood. Last year, she gave fiance and baby daddy Brad Pitt a freaking waterfall for Christmas. It had never occurred to me to want a waterfall before, but now I do. I’m not sure how much a waterfall costs, but I imagine it costs less than the $1.6 millllllion Jolie just spent on a helicopter she gave Pitt for no other reason than being hot and awesome and hers. I wonder what she’ll give him next? A private island? His own space shuttle? His own planet? [Newser]
Celebrities are famous for their lavish spending habits. When it comes to holidays and birthdays, most of them — like Jolie — spare no expense for their famous friends and loved ones. From Mediterranean cruise tickets to a Rolls-Royce Phantom, here’s a glimpse at the other luxurious gifts that celebrities have showered upon their friends, family, and employees.
Billy Bob Thornton takes the blame for the failure of his marriage to Angelina Jolie in a new “Nightline” interview. “I blew it because I didn’t think I was good enough for her. She has one way she wanted to live her life and I had another way to live mine and I was just too insecure,” he says. “I did feel like the Phantom of the Opera hiding in the catacombs. People have actually said that I didn’t deserve to be with her.” Read more …
- Oh FFS: Angelina Jolie supposedly doesn’t like her $500,000 engagement ring from Brad Pitt because she is not “enamored” by white diamonds. [Celebitchy]
- Somebody wrote a whole bunch of racist stuff about Jay-Z for the New York Post. [PopCrush]
- LEGO wigs are stylish and geeky. [The FW]
- Celebs react to the Beastie Boys’ Adam Yauch’s death today. [Celebuzz]
Keep reading »
Angelina Jolie stepped out for the first time since announcing her engagement yesterday — where her smile was almost as big as her ring!
The actress was spotted at the Roosevelt Hotel, where she had a huge grin across her face as she waved to photographers and fans while leaving. And Jolie didn’t even try to hide her new diamond sparkler, which Brad Pitt took over a year to design with jeweler Robert Procop. Read more…
- Angelina Jolie has been elevated from from a United Nations goodwill ambassador to a diplomatic role as special refugee envoy. Angie’s been involved with the UN for 10 years, drawing attention to humanitarian crises; in her new role, she’ll focus on large-scale crises in places like Afghanistan and Somalia. [Huffington Post]
- Halle Berry finnnnnally confirmed her engagement to Olivier Martinez. [People]
- Do you need a sexy pillow? Justin Timberlake is branching out into home goods. [Celebrity Cafe] Keep reading »
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie surprised everyone by announcing their engagement — and now, we’re finally getting a clear shot at her giant new ring! In a just-released photo also taken at the LACMA last week, Jolie is seen wearing the huge sparkler on her ring finger. The gorgeous piece was designed by Pitt with jeweler Robert Procop … and we’ve gotta say, they did a great job! Read more and see a close-up photo!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! That is all. [Us Weekly]
Well, not quite. Pitt’s manager, Cynthia Pett-Dante, has confirmed the engagement, telling People, “Yes, it’s confirmed. It is a promise for the future and their kids are very happy. There’s no date set at this time.” [People]
Check out the ring here.
Meanwhile, I am still single, if you were wondering.
According to OK! Magazine’s expose on Angelina Jolie’s “bad parenting,” her household is the equivalent of a “an absolute zoo.” “Insiders,” whomever they may be, feel that we should be very concerned about the health, hygiene and safety of the Jolie-Pitt brood. The outlandish accusations after the jump. Keep reading »