Maddox and Pax Jolie-Pitt are children of the world, so you know soccer is football to them. The eldest sons of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were snapped playing at a park in Burbank this weekend, a huge relief to me, as it had been a while since their spawn had been spotted out and about. But let’s be real … I need a Shiloh or Zahara photo opp ASAP. I miss those girls like whoa. [Photo: Fame/Flynet]
Tag Archives: angelina jolie
Did you know that Spanx, the infamous shape wear company has a line of menswear? Neither did I but apparently Brad Pitt is in the know! Supposedly the actor has been a fan and uses the undergarments to help suck in the extra pounds when he has to step out on the red carpet. According to a Star magazine article Brad is grateful to have the garments on hand, but I have to wonder if this is yet another of Angelina Jolie’s ideas. She seems to be super critical of everyone around her, including Brad. I could just see her throwing the thing at him and demanding that he put it on! Read more…
Jolie-Pitt rumors galore! An Angelina sex tape! A quickie wedding! But I know what you’re really wondering: what’s up with the kids? Ask and you shall receive. I have updates about your favorite brood. Usually Shiloh gets all the good headlines, but Knox may have stolen her thunder.
“Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s four-year-old son Knox Jolie-Pitt reportedly missed a boat trip during his family’s festive holiday in the Caribbean because he is scared of water and didn’t want to get out of the box he was in.” Keep reading »
- Did Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie secretly get married?!? The UK’s Telegraph claims Brad and Angie married on Christmas Day in Turks and Caicos at Donna Karan’s Parrot Cay home. So much for not marrying until it’s legal for everyone! Anyway, these rumors have dogged the couple before (like, every week), so we don’t be sending a gift until we get the official confirmation. [Telegraph UK, Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- A paparazzo died on a California freeway while taking pictures of Justin Bieber’s Ferrari last night. Biebs wasn’t behind the wheel of the car, though; two of his friends were driving. [Newser, TMZ]
- Hugh Hefner, 86, wed Crystal Harris, 26, on New Year’s Eve at the Playboy Mansion. [Hollywood Reporter]
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have been quiet lately. Have they been hiding out in embarrassment? 2012 hasn’t been the best year for the Brangelina Brand. The couple rang in the year as a punching bag and left it the same way. Who could forget the leg at the Oscars? Angelina’s nonsensical posing is still being talked about close to a year later because it was so staggering to watch her try SO HARD. Angelina’s not supposed to try to get us to look at her. We’re supposed to be drawn to her like moths to a flame. And then came the movie problems. Brad Pitt’s “World War Z” continues to be haunted with re-shoots and collaboration issues (however I’m still excited to check it out because I want to know how badly they stray from the book which was incredible). Then Killing Them Softly bombed quite loudly and I don’t even have to mention the Chanel ads, do I? I still can’t get over what he was thinking as he was sputtering out all those Dr. Seuss-like nothings. Read more…
- Stars: they’re just like us! Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt fight about whose family to spend the holidays with, too! Brad’s family is uber-conservative and his mom has even spoken out publicly against marriage equality. Angie supposedly has “no desire” to spend Christmas at the Pitt family home in Missouri this year because she has to “bite her tongue.” [Celebitchy]
- Hugh Hefner, 85, is re-engaged to his ex-fiancée, Playmate Crystal Harris, 25. She infamously ditched him five days before their wedding last year — but still got to grace the cover of Playboy as “Mrs. Crystal Hefner.” [Crushable]
- Taylor Swift and Harry Styles from One Direction hit up the Central Park Zoo this weekend with a random baby (actually, the 15-month-old daughter of Styles’ hairdresser). Dating? Fake-dating? Just enjoying the seals? [Celebuzz]
We’re sure Angelina Jolie will be so excited to receive this piece of mail: Word has it that she and Brad Pitt will be invited to Jennifer Aniston’s wedding, Australia’s News Network reports. Seems Jen is still friendly with Brad and wanted to invite him, but wasn’t sure how fiance Justin Theroux would feel about it. But since Jen and Justin “are so happy right now, they don’t want any bad feeling in any aspect of their lives by the time they tie the knot,” a source explains to Grazia. Therefore, Theroux gave the OK—and according to some reports, inviting the pair was actually his idea. He’s even met Brad a few times, and likes him, the source adds. Read more…
It’s hard to imagine anyone other than Angelina Jolie (and THOSE LIPS!) in the Oscar-winning role of Lisa in the 1999 film “Girl, Interrupted.” But Parker Posey recently revealed she turned down an audition for the role. ”What I did pass on that may surprise you is ‘Girl, Interrupted.’ The Angelina Jolie role … I just didn’t care enough about it. I don’t know. There was something about it. They probably wanted me to audition and I didn’t feel like doing it, or maybe they wanted me to jump through hoops and I didn’t feel like doing it,” Posey said. ”Honestly, I just didn’t care about it enough to be grounded in it… And she won the Academy Award! Isn’t that funny?” [Contact Music]
This got me thinking … are there other stars who just missed being cast in big roles? The answer is a resounding YES. Keep clicking for 24 more intriguing examples.
I hear you, Shiloh. Halloween costume shopping sucks. If you’re uninspired, you’re uninspired. It looks like Vivienne found something she could work with — a pink unicorn smock thingy. We know that bullshit’s totally not your style. [Photo: FameFlynet]