- Garrett Hedlund from “On The Road” rejected an offer to play Christian Grey in the “Fifty Shades Of Grey” trilogy, because he didn’t want to be tied down to the time commitment. And I guess make gobs of money? Bummer. He’s freakin’ hot. [US Weekly]
- A judge has extended Amanda Bynes’ 5150 psychiatric hold from 72-hours to two weeks. Yesterday, amidst reports the actress is suffering from severe mental illness including schizophrenia, her parents filed for conservatorship. [US Weekly]
- If you want to read the dad from “Growing Pains,” Alan Thicke, talk about the boobs in his son Robin Thicke’s music video for “Blurred Lines,” you can do that. [Hollywood Reporter]
- What one woman has learned from getting dick pics. Not from Anthony Weiner, thankfully. [Salon]
- Kristen Wiig and Fabrizio Moretti from The Strokes are dunzo after nearly two years of dating. [People] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: 50 shades of grey
Well, if you’re married to a feminist [journalist, restaurateur and actress Elizabeth Chambers] as I am, then it’s…. I don’t know how much we can put here without my parents being embarrassed, but I used to like to be a dominant lover. I liked the grabbing of the neck and the hair and all that. But then you get married and your sexual appetites change. And I mean that for the better—it’s not like I’m suffering in any way. But you can’t really pull your wife’s hair. It gets to a point where you say, “I respect you too much to do these things that I kind of want to do.” … The two us will literally break out laughing in the middle of it, finish up and be like, “Well, that was oddly fun!” So it becomes a new kind of thing that’s less about “I want to dominate you” and more about both of us having a really good time. It’s just a different style.
Hey, Armie Hammer in Playboy, whaddya saying? Feminists can’t like dominant sex?! Not true! You can totally pull your wife’s hair anytime you want! I am curious as to why his sexual appetite changed for the better, in his opinion, after marriage. Perhaps having dominant/submissive sex was less intimate to him than whatever kind of sex he has with his wife.
After the jump, why we won’t be seeing Armie Hammer’s gorgeous mug onscreen in “50 Shades Of Grey,” ever: Keep reading »
Ever since the “Fifty Shades of Grey” fan trailer frenzy first broke out, the actress formerly and best known as Rory Gilmore, Alexis Bledel, has been “cast” as Anastasia Steele. Again and again, she’s showed up on YouTube “opposite” the likes of Matt Bomerand Henry Cavill as Christian Grey! it’s clear she’s quickly become a fan favorite for the role, but she herself has kept mum on the subject of going up for the super-steamy, extremely coveted part. Until now, that is!
At the premiere of her new Hallmark Hall of Fame movie, “Remember Sunday,” Alexis actually addressed the potential for her involvement in the flick. Read more on The Stir…
- “Arrow” star Stephen Amell had a meeting about a starring role in the 50 Shades Of Grey film adaption. Just look at that tall drink of water. I approve. [Page Six]
- Tales from a pole dancing extra on “Law And Order: SVU.” [Gothamist]
- Glad to know you can have a tampon in your vagina almost one month and still not get Toxic Shock Syndrome. [NYmag.com The Cut]
- Charlize Theron is going to star in a comedy called “Ladies Night” directed by Fred Savage, AKA that guy who played Kevin Arnold on “The Wonder Years.” [IndieWire]
- Chris O’Dowd is in talks to join a comedy with Bill Murray and Melissa McCarthy. YES, PLEASE. I don’t even have to know what this movie is about and I would watch it based on the cast alone. [First Showing]
We just couldn’t leave all you guys without some Fifty Shades juicy deets for the weekend. The Internet has been abuzz with rumors of who is playing who in the film adaption for like…ever it seems, and guys, we just got a pretty good indication of at least one of the stars of the movie, and this time it seems legit.
A group of hackers that call themselves Anonymous have broken into the files of the German movie studio Constantin; they stole a large amount of information, one tidbit being a document that pretty much spelled out Emma Watson as taking the role of Ana. Read more…
It looks like the film version of Fifty Shades of Grey may not be for everybody, quite literally. Kelly Marcel has taken on the task of penning the screenplay for the first film of the series and according to her, it is going to have to have an NC-17 rating. She says they are absolutely going to push all of the limits and go as far as possible to truly bring the mega popular book to life.
That seems to me like the only way that a book based on the BDSM lifestyle can ever make it to the big screen. Let’s face it, Fifty Shades is all about the raunchy sex and if the powers-that-be choose to water it down it’s going to be an absolute box office flop. They have to make it rival the books in terms of the really edgy sex play. Read more…
We’ve told you about all the ways Fifty Shades Of Grey is out to ruin your life, but here’s one way it’s made my life better: this video of “Star Trek”‘s George Takei reading the hit erotic novel is everything I didn’t know I needed. His silky baritone voice is just perfect. Oh my, Mr. Sulu! Don’t stop! [The Mary Sue]
Here’s a … unique … reason for getting a divorce: a British couple’s split has been prompted by the husband’s unwillingness to reenact the sexy sex from the BDSM erotica novel, 50 Shades Of Grey. Keep reading »