1. She’s the oldest contestant ever on “Dancing With The Stars” and freaking KILLED IT in her first performance last night.
2. She’s a longtime vegetarian. I eat meat (Catherine is a veg, though) but I think it’s kind of awesome that Cloris has been off the animal flesh since before it was… READ MORE »
1. Maddow consistently holds her own with loud mouths like Keith Olbermann and Chris Matthews as a regular panelist on MSNBC. She’s so impressive that she scored a hosting gig for her own news show, The Rachel Maddow Show, starting tonight at 9pm on MSNBC.
2. Despite reports, she refused to be “prettied up” READ MORE »
The show is about a bunch of teenagers who live in Bristol, England, so they use all sorts of awesome slang, i.e., “spliff” means marijuana.
Skins has its own Twitter, and if you follow it, you’ll learn a new British word every day.
Each episode focuses on one character’s perspective, so you see Cassie… READ MORE »
In honor of the recent premiere of Margaret Cho’s hysterical new show, “The Cho Show”, (quite a mouthful right there!) we’ve decided to compile a little list of why we love this comedian. And check out a clip from her show, after the jump.
1. Cho started performing stand-up at age 16 and shortly… READ MORE »
He published his first book, Ant Farm, while still in college. And it was actually funny. So funny that we’re not jealous of him (even though he got a book deal when he was 22).
He became a writer for Saturday Night Live right after graduating from Harvard in 2007 and still we’re not… READ MORE »
Frontman Michael Angelakos took the band’s name from a slang term for drive-ins where teens ignored the screen in favor of other, um, activities.
Their Chunk of Change EP was originally created as a belated Valentine’s Day present for Angelakos’s girlfriend.
They’ve opened for Death Cab for Cutie and Girl Talk, two of our… READ MORE »