1. Drunk online shopping
2. Trapeze dresses
3. Having a good cry
4. Dark nail polish
5. Reality TV dating shows
7. Constantly changing one’s Facebook status
8. Frozen yogurt
9. Gossiping — about real-life people we know, don’t know, or only know through magazines, TV, and movies
10. Cooing over adorable picture…
Our editor Amelia is turning 30 in a few short weeks and her essay on the subject really resonated with Frisky readers, both younger and older than 30. With that in mind, we’ll be reposting our “30 Before 30″ series, which originally ran late last year, over the next few weeks. Enjoy!
1. Get a neon manicure and pedicure.
2. Go skinny-dipping.
3. Eat raw oysters.
4. Make out with a random person at a bar.
6. Play Frisbee.
7. Sunbathe away any tan lines.
8. Wear an all white outfit.
9. Give an impromptu party with close friends on the roof of your building.