1. Drunk online shopping
2. Trapeze dresses
3. Having a good cry
4. Dark nail polish
5. Reality TV dating shows
7. Constantly changing one’s Facebook status
8. Frozen yogurt
9. Gossiping — about real-life people we know, don’t know, or only know through magazines, TV, and movies
10. Cooing over adorable pictures of baby animals
11. Sexless cotton brief underwear
12. The Swiffer
14. The music of Beyonce, Chris Brown, and Madonna
16. Short haircuts
17. Chuck Bass
18. Shopping during a crisis
19. Multiple bed pillows
20. Girly drinks
21. $50 scented candles
22. Movies starring and/or produced by Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon
23. Men who appear dirty and grimy, but are actually totally hot, i.e., Robert Pattinson
24. Michael Cera
27. Collecting magazines
29. Jeans tucked into boots
Our editor Amelia is turning 30 in a few short weeks and her essay on the subject really resonated with Frisky readers, both younger and older than 30. With that in mind, we’ll be reposting our “30 Before 30″ series, which originally ran late last year, over the next few weeks. Enjoy! Keep reading »
1. Get a neon manicure and pedicure.
2. Go skinny-dipping.
3. Eat raw oysters.
4. Make out with a random person at a bar.
6. Play Frisbee.
7. Sunbathe away any tan lines.
8. Wear an all white outfit.
9. Give an impromptu party with close friends on the roof of your building.
10. Visit an outdoor lounge or restaurant.
11. Air out your apartment or house to get a summer breeze.
12. Take outdoor photos.
13. Go for a hike.
14. Explore a new neighborhood.
15. Sleep outside.
16. Attend an outdoor music concert.
17. Get wet in a kid’s outdoor water fountain.
18. Take a weekend road trip.
19. Buy fresh summer produce and cook an entire meal from it.
20. Make popsicles. (Bonus: With booze!)
21. Take a surfing lesson.
22. Have sex outside.
23. Wear a really, really short mini dress out on the town.
24. Read a book you’ve been meaning to read for a long time, but keep putting off.
25. Make a list of Fall resolutions.
26. Organize your closet and donate stuff to charity.
27. Learn the lyrics to one of these songs of Summer 2008: Estelle’s “American Boy”, Rihanna’s “Disturbia”, and Duffy’s “Mercy”.
28. Go on a long walk with no destination in mind and see where you end up.
29. Go to the beach and actually GO in the ocean!
30. Go fishing.