- Prince Harry will propose to 24-year-old girlfriend Cressida Bonas next year, gossipy friends of the couple told the UK’s Telegraph. “Harry is coming on very strong, but she is all over the place,” said the source. “She thinks she is far too young to get married and is scared by all his talk of marriage and settling down.” [Telegraph UK]
- Halle Berry and her husband Olivier Martinez welcomed their first child together, a baby boy, on Saturday. Halle also has a five-year-old daughter, Nahla, with ex Gabriel Aubry. [Us Weekly]
- The Pussycat Dolls are reuniting. I didn’t even know they’d split up. [ONTD]
- Carson Daly is engaged to his baby mama Siri Pinter, a food blogger. The couple have two kids together already. Mazel tov! [US Weekly]
- Whaaat. 106 long-lost “Doctor Who” episodes, featuring the first two Doctors, were found in Ethiopia. [Boing Boing] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: prince harry
Speculation, schmeckulation. As far as Tatler Magazine is concerned, Prince Harry and 24-year-old Cressida Bonas are dating.
The two were introduced last May by Harry’s cousin Princess Eugenie at The Valley music festival, which raised money for Harry’s Big Change Charitable Trust. Ginger and blondie kept in touch during his second tour in Afghanistan last fall, and then went on a ski holiday with the Yorks in February. Read more at Celebuzz…
- Supermodel Cara Delevingne attended a “Hollywood Western”-themed party thrown by Princess Beatrice and kept stealing Prince Harry’s cowboy hat and “teasing him about his boots.” And the mating dance begins. [IOL.co.za]
- Postcoital photo shoots are a surefire way to make everyone who looks at your wedding pics uncomfortable. [Racked]
- You know you want to wear a very anatomically correct (and thus NSFW) vagina necklace! [Boing Boing]
- This New York Times Style section profile of Kendall Jenner and her overbearing handlers who feed her lines to speak to journalists is how all C-list celebrity profiles should be done. [New York Times] Keep reading »
Gym, tan and laundry was not on the agenda — but Prince Harry did hit up the Mantoloking, New Jersey boardwalk on his United States tour to view damage by Superstorm Sandy and play boardwalk games with Governor Chris Christie and some kiddies.
What a good sport. We all know he would have much preferred some Ron Ron Juice and a night out at Karma with the gorillas.
- Prince Harry is supposedly telling everyone Kate Middleton is carrying a boy. I shudder to think what kind of trouble Uncle Harry and the little prince will get into 18 years from now. [Dlisted]
- Keira Knightley’s tulle wedding gown — which she wore when she married James Righton of the Klaxons this weekend – is possibly a Rodarte gown she already wore back in 2008. Hey, celebs can shop their closets, too! [Telegraph UK]
- Vogue editrix Anna Wintour had Kanye West and Kim Kardashian over for dinner at her place last night — no doubt burning sage afterwards to cleanse all the bad energy. [US Weekly]
- Oprah actually asked newly-out-of-the-closet NBA player Jason Collins if he ever played with Barbies as a kid. Facepalm. [Vanity Fair]
- “The Office” held a wrap party in Scranton, Pennsylvania, this weekend and it was kind of adorable. [HyperVocal] Keep reading »
- Prince Harry is headed back to the U.S.! But there will be no nakey-times in Vegas on this trip. He’ll be visiting Washington, D.C., Colorado Springs, areas of New Jersey hit by Hurricane Sandy, and Greenwich, Connecticut, for a game of polo. Something tells me he’s going to be kept on a tight leash, meaning no Hot Ginge naked photos. :( [AP]
- Miley Cyrus explains that unicorn onezie “twerking” video. Also, she and Liam Hemsworth are supposedly back together. [New York Daily News]
- Snooki’s little meatball Lorenzo has gotten baptized, proving once and for all that his mama does not burst into flames upon stepping inside a church. [US Weekly]
- The 10 juiciest memoirs ever written by women. [Flavorwire]
- Preach it, Helen Mirren! [Express UK] Keep reading »
whole world Frisky office has been waiting on bated breath for details about Prince Harry’s Las Vegas romp with (dare I say it?!?) a commoner. Forty-year-old blonde (natch) beautician Carrie Reichert is the lucky lady Harry hooked up with after stripping his clothes off in his $8,000 Vegas hotel room this August. Now the British-born San Diego resident is ready to spill the Marmite, er, beans in a 500-page tell-all. Keep reading »
- Prince Harry blamed his nakey pics from this summer’s party-hardy Las Vegas trip on “being too much army and not enough prince. It’s as simple as that.” Well then, I guess I have the British army to thank for a glimpse at the royal bum! [Guardian UK]
- Michelle Obama rolling her eyes at John Boehner is my everything. [Raw Story]
- Nothing says “God bless America!” quite like Katy Perry’s patriotic corset from last night’s Kids’ Inaugural Concert. [Socialite Life]
- Wanting to eat a cute puppy is apparently totally normal. [The Gloss]
Sure, I’m excited that Kate Middleton is pregnant with The Most Important Baby Ever. (More than “excited” — I screamed out loud, actually.) But as usual, I’m more interested in what’s been going on in Prince Harry’s royal drawers, not Prince William’s.
C’mon. You would kinda expect to see “PRINCE HARRY LOVE CHILD!!!” spread across the cover of The National Enquirer after that whole gettin’-naked-in Vegas-thing happened. I can’t be the only one to wonder why we’ve never heard about some rich leggy blonde chickswelling with princely sperm. Here are some theories …