- Somebody is showing Playboy what she’s got to offer. There’s a whole bunch more of these photos of Tanning Mom sans bra. Unfortunately, she’s also sans bow. [Huffington Post]
- Sex toys and couples go together like PB and J. If you weren’t already aware, here are some perks of using sex toys in the bedroom. [Your Tango]
- A handy dandy guide to the history of vibrators. Starting with how doctors used to massage the hysteria out of women’s clitorises with them. [TresSugar]
- The downfalls of virtual sex. Like how the other person is not actually there? That sucks. [College Candy]
- Boners really shouldn’t be mentioned during wedding vows. Just for the sake of your guests’ comfort. [TruTV] Continue reading
Let’s talk about your taste in pornography. Is it highbrow enough? Pinkies up, chaps!
Philosopher and How Proust Can Change Your Life author Alain de Botton is deeply concerned about this issue. So he plans to take one for the team and meet with “leaders in porn and the arts,” according to the UK’s Telegraph newspaper, “to bring about a better kind of pornography.”
I didn’t realize there could be better and worse pornography, so long as it’s all legal, consensual and no one is wearing frosted lipstick. But the esteemed philosopher disagrees. Continue reading
Even if you’re a masturbation pro, there are still ways to spruce up your technique. Like having sex, there are many ways to masturbate and adding new things to your usual menu of choices is a great way to keep things exciting. Here are some tips, in Honor of National Masturbation Month:
1. Tool. Some women prefer their hands, others their collection of vibrators, and, as a few of my friends will attest to, a shower head with appropriate pressure can also be a great clit pleaser. If you’re usually a shower or vibrator person, try just your hand for a change and vice versa. You don’t really know just how hard you can orgasm if you don’t try different tools for satisfaction.
2. Mood. For many people, masturbation is a means to put horniness to an end or to relieve stress, but why should it stop there? If you’re having a horrible day, masturbate to take your mind off things and set your mood right. Or if you have pain in some part of your body, masturbating, again, can take your mind off that pain, at least for a few minutes, and do some heavy-duty soothing. Read more…
We know you have reservations about reading the hot new BDSM “mommy porn” erotic novel 50 Shades Of Grey in public. What if someone from church sees?! What would your grandma think?! That’s why we couldn’t be more pleased talented voiceover actor Gilbert Gottfried has done the audiobook for 50 Shades. No one has to know you’re listening to a (NSFW!) filthy story about fisting and Anastasia’s slapped clitoris … read in the sultry voice of Iago from “Aladdin.” [Jest.com]
A new study done at the University of Washington found that peoples’ gaydars are right more than 50 percent of the time — or even slightly higher than that when it comes to guessing womens’ sexual orientations. Participants were shown these (creepy) mask faces both right side up and upside down and were given a millisecond to determine whether the face belonged to a straight or gay person. Continue reading
Sadly, some of our most memorable sexual experiences are the ones we associate with total and utter chagrin. You never forget when a sexual experience is interrupted mid-hump by, say, your boyfriend’s dad, an unsuspecting cabana boy or a dream about chili. Yes. Chili. Frisky staffers have offered up their anonymous tales for your reading pleasure. We’re hoping you’ll share your embarrassing coitus interruptus anecdotes in the comments. Continue reading