And she knows how to show them off in this sweet shirt dress and heels. Likey. [New York City, 8/27/08] Keep reading »
Not only is her album atrocious, but so is her footwear. Get PETA on the horn! [MTV's TRL, New York City, 8/26/08] Keep reading »
I have one question about the new cast of 90210, which includes Shenae Grimes, AnnaLynne McCord, and Jessica Stroup — where is the Andrea Zuckerman? Who is the school nerd? [CW Network premiere party, Malibu, CA, 8/24/08] Keep reading »
Ed Westwick’s character’s costumes just keep getting sillier. And we love it. This guy is the playboy of St. Jude’s School for Boys and he’s dressed like the biggest dandy. Love it. [Filming Gossip Girl, Queens, NY, 8/21/08] Keep reading »
- What is that short-sleeved, asparagus-colored turtleneck sweater Britney’s wearing — the ’90s called and they want their clothes back.
- Is she really wearing a necklace underneath the turtleneck? Did she not got the memo that one should never wear a necklace with a turtleneck?
- I love that Britney cares enough about life to put a protective cover on her BlackBerry.
- She is wearing an orange athletic watch.
- ZOMG, is that a ring on her wedding ring finger? Perhaps that finger was just feeling empty without one.
[Leaving Conway Studios in LA, 8/21/2008] Keep reading »
Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh celebrate their victory over the team from China, clinching the gold medal. [Beijing, 8/20/08] Keep reading »
Go on girl! Won’t be long before Mommy and Daddy stop you from mining for gold in public. [New York City, 8/18/08] Keep reading »
Those are some seriously metrosexual, Euro-trash glasses on Tom Cruise, by the way. [New York City, 8/15/08] Keep reading »
Hint: He’s recovering from a breakup and the disguise may be a way of hiding his heartbroken, tear-stained face. [New York City, 8/14/08] Keep reading »
We love that Rihanna is a girl who’s willing to get her hair wet. Also, when did Chris Brown turn into a MAN?! [Barbados, 8/12/08] Keep reading »