Amelia is thankful...
1. News: ...that Barack Obama won the presidency and that gay people can get married in five states.
2. Celebs: ...that someday, I just don't know when, I will never have to write the words "Kate and Jon Gosselin" again.
3. Relationships: ...that I didn't get married and am not on my way to divorce court!
4. Entertainment: ...that "Star Trek" cast Chris Pine as Captain Kirk.
5. Guys: ...that I haven't lost faith in them.
6. Sex: ...that I was gifted with the Hitachi Magic Wand for my birthday.
7. Style: ...that my gold J.Crew shoes eventually went on sale for half the price they were originally.
First daughter Malia Obama, and incidentally also one of our style icons, was spotted in Brooklyn on Friday, shooting an episode of Lena Dunham’s television series ‘Girls.’
She was spotted sipping a drink outside of the hipster haven Aurora Restaurant in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. And it appears as though she is in a scene…
Looks like a good kisser to me.