Amelia is thankful...
1. News: ...that Barack Obama won the presidency and that gay people can get married in five states.
2. Celebs: ...that someday, I just don't know when, I will never have to write the words "Kate and Jon Gosselin" again.
3. Relationships: ...that I didn't get married and am not on my way to divorce court!
4. Entertainment: ...that "Star Trek" cast Chris Pine as Captain Kirk.
5. Guys: ...that I haven't lost faith in them.
6. Sex: ...that I was gifted with the Hitachi Magic Wand for my birthday.
7. Style: ...that my gold J.Crew shoes eventually went on sale for half the price they were originally.
For awhile now, there have been murmurings on the internet and within comedy circles that beloved comedian Louis C.K. is a total creep to women, understood to be an open secret that everyone knows but nobody talks about. Louis C.K. is very powerful within the comedy scene, and those who allege that he’s a perv say that everyone i…
There was even a Kathryn & Cecile kiss!
Just two months after the finale of “The Bachelor” aired, Chris Soules and his final rose pick, Whitney Bischoff, have ended their engagement. “Bachelor” creator Mike Fleiss confirmed the news on Twitter: