I have a food blog and posted this recipe there as well.
2 chicken breasts
1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
1/2 cup chopped fresh mozzarella
a few tbsps chopped fresh basil
pasta of your choice
sauce of your choice (alfredo or tomato sauce is great)
2 cups spinach (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 350 and heat a saute pan over medium-medium high heat.
2. Season your chicken with salt and pepper on each side.
3. Mix the tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella together in a small bowl. Season with olive oil, salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. Boil water for pasta and cook while you make the chicken.
5. Cook the chicken in your saute pan until golden on each side (3-4 minutes depending on thickness they might be cooked through after this time).
6. Spoon the bruschetta mixture on top of the chicken and place onto a baking sheet (or keep in saute pan) and put the chicken in the oven to finish cooking/ melt the cheese and warm the bruschetta mixture.
7. Wilt the spinach with the pasta either in the pasta water before you drain it or mix it in with a sauce and warm through.
8. Plate the pasta and top with chicken. Enjoy!