DIY: How To Make This Beaded Necklace!
Step 3: Beading
1. Take your prepared wire and string your beads.
2. One all the beads are on the wire, string the wire through the crimp bead, magnetic clasp loop, and back through the crimp bead.
3. Tighten loop so there is no space between your beads and the crimp bead. The loop should be tightened to match the completed clasp on the other end of this wire.
4. Use flat nose pliers to grab and pinch bead. Once bead is flattened, tug on wire to confirm it’s secure.
5. Use scissors to cut the excess string. Now your beads are complete!