1. Cut wire a few inches longer than desired length.
2. String wire through one crimp bead, the magnetic clasp loop, and back through the crimp bead.
3. Tighten the wire loop around the clasp, leaving just enough give for clasp to swing freely. The ends of this loop should have a long string and one ½ inch string.
4. Use flat nose pliers to grab the crimp bead. Holding it in place, squeeze the flat nose pliers to flatten the bead.
5. Check that your crimp bead is secure by pulling on the ends of the string. If the string moves at all, you need to flatten the bead more.
6. Once your crimp bead is secure, cut the short string with your scissors.