6 Pop & Hip-Hop Stars Rumored To Be Members Of The Illuminati
illuminati g7 jpg
7 of 7
BRITNEY SPEARS: Duh, of course they have. [Vigilant Citizen]
- There's the Disney connection, for starters. "The Mickey Mouse Club" was responsible for molding talented teens into stars. But, to quote Brit, it's not that innocent! Conspiracy theorists think Disney was complicit in being used as a reeducation tool in Monarch reprogramming. A conspiracy theorist named Fritz Springmeier says that Walt straight up worked for the government during the MK-ULTRA experiments. Those Mickey Mouse ears are "a symbol of mind control."
- Post-"Mickey Mouse Club," Britney went through what conspiracy theorists believe is pretty typical Monarch metamorphosis reeducation, which likes to use the media to portray female celebs as sex kittens. Hence, Britney's metamorphosis from "not a girl, not yet a woman" into a "Slave 4 U" hellcat. It's the whole "good girl gone bad" thing, where bad equals "evil and a member of the Illuminati."
- Britney has a butterfly tattoo on her foot.
- According to Vigilant Citizen, "It has been observed that years of Monarch programming often result in the subject breaking down around the age of 30. The unbearable abuse these slaves have to live through cannot be sustained for decades, especially when one is under constant public scrutiny." That's what happened to Britney and led to her shaving her head -- which she did the day after she was admitted to "rehab," which VC says is just another word for "programming." The Illuminati were at risk of one of the most powerful pop stars in the world leaving their fold, so they tried to reel her back in. She resisted and in a show of defiance, shaved her head! "The details of this bizarre incident bear all of the signs of a mind-control slave attempting to break free from their handler’s control," writes VC.
- A witness who spoke to Britney after she saved her head said Britney told her she was "tired of having things plugged into it" -- not crappy hair extensions, people, electrodes -- and that "she did not want anyone touching her." I always knew that was an anarchist move!
- The video for "Hold It Against Me" is believed by conspiracy theorists to be the story of Britney's metamorphosis within a "mind control prison." They say the video is about Britney being split into two personalities -- who she really is and the robot the Illuminati want her to be, perhaps? In the video, the two Britneys fight. "From the pure and innocent Britney dressed in a white wedding gown is created a bad, Sex-Kitten version of Britney, who is dressed in black BDSM-style leather and surrounded with men wearing masks." The video is clearly a reenactment of the trauma she's been experiencing her whole life at the hands of the Illuminati. Say it with me y'all -- FREE BRITNEY!