6 Pop & Hip-Hop Stars Rumored To Be Members Of The Illuminati
illuminati g3 jpg
3 of 7
JAY-Z: Jigga is believed to be both a member of the Illuminati and a member of the Freemasons (which you can read about here). [Complex] THE "EVIDENCE"
- His clothing line Rocawear has featured designs that are "blatantly Masonic," including the All-Seeing Eye in Triangle/Pyramid -- which, FYI, is also found on American money because DUH, the Illuminati runs our banks! -- and the Eye of Horus.
- He frequently uses his hands to make the All-Seeing Eye symbol and asks his fans to do the same at concerts. Ignorant fans are led to believe that this is just the symbol for his clothing line, but it's actually, like, an ancient Illuminati gang sign.
- Jay-Z's record label is called Rocafella Records, an obvious take on the famous Rockefeller name. That's not disputed. But did you know John D. Rockefeller was a rumored member of the Illuminati? [Share The Truth]
- Jay-Z uses various Illuminati and occult symbols in his music videos. For example, "Run This Town" includes images of "goat heads and various horns," which are believed to be in reference to Baphomet, a pagan fertility god also considered another name for Lucifer or the Devil. Baphomet's face is sometimes seen in symbols for the Church of Satan. Baphomet is sometimes called the God of the Free Masons, which, again, are closely associated with the Illuminati.
- Jay-Z's has an album called The Blueprint. Um, the blueprint for establishing a New World Order. Are you scared now?!
Don't worry, I'm not done with Jay-Z. As he is powerful member of the Illuminati, he comes up often in connection with a number of other rumored members, including...