55 Random Beauty Tips You Should Try
Julie Gerstein / December 8, 2011
Tips for Cheeks
5 of 8
- Pinch your cheeks for instant color.
- Dry skin? Try a cream blush. On the oily side? Go for a gel formula.
- A light sweep of shimmery bronzer along the cheekbone with a light dab of pink blush on the apples of your cheeks is a can’t-miss combination.
- For a dewy look, apply a little vaseline to your cheekbones.
- Pay attention to the color of your cheeks when you step out into the cold--this is your ideal blush shade.