50 Teeny Tiny Ways To Make Your House A Lot More Fabulous
For The Kitchen
26. Fresh lemons in a white bowl.
27. Bright and colorful dish towels.
28. Mason jars work for storing ingredients and utensils or as simple flower vases. Also? They're cheap.
29. Periodically throw away the outdated stuff — like last year's Christmas photos — that you've posted up on your fridge.
30. Chalkboard paint is perfect in the kitchen. Use it for menus, recipes, and grocery lists.
31. Have a favorite hand-written family recipe? Frame it.
32. Vintage aprons are so lovely--hang up a few for decoration.