50 Teeny Tiny Ways To Make Your House A Lot More Fabulous
41. Have candles or incense burning all the time.
42. Frame your art. No tacking up posters with pins.
43. Keep surfaces clean and clutter free.
44. Fresh flowers everywhere, all the time. To save money, buy one bouquet and split it up into small vases around the house. Then let the flowers dry and use them as art.
45. Get curtains. Even if you have shades, curtains make a room look more "grown up" and add color.
46. Put cards on display that you receive for your birthday or holidays.
47. Crack the windows, even in the winter, to let fresh air in.
48. Room spray!
49. Get a folder for your unopened mail/unpaid bills. Don't let them pile up on the counter.
50. Use magnet strips to create an inspiration wall above your desk. Hang up magazine pages, postcards, pictures, etc, and switch them out every few weeks.