50 Teeny Tiny Ways To Make Your House A Lot More Fabulous
For The Bedroom
14. Always make your bed.
15. Keep nightstands simple and uncluttered: a clock, a light, and a book is usually all you need.
16. Keep shoes, shoe racks and shoeboxes hidden from view.
17. To make your bedroom feel like a boudoir, keep a small dresser or a pretty box just for lingerie and sex toys.
18. Get a reed diffuser--a little bottle of fragrance with bamboo sticks to wick the scent into the air. They're pretty and functional.
19. Anything French.
20. Fuzzy slippers and a silk robe.
21. Soft sheets, a decorative duvet cover and throw pillows.
22. Don't have money for art? Hang up a pretty dress or a vintage slip instead. You just need a nail and a nice hanger.
23. Hang up maps of places you want to go so you fall asleep dreaming about how to make it happen.
24. Display your favorite accessories: hats, necklaces, scarves, etc.
25. Yellow Christmas lights cast a warm glow.