Any kind of bread product -- bagel, whole grain bread, gluten-free roll, pita
1 Laughing Cow Light blue cheese flavor
1/4 pound of Boar's Head cracked pepper turkey breast (or whatever kind you like)
1. Toast your bread product.
2. Without using a knife (use your fingers or the wrapper itself), spread the Laughing Cow triangle on both sides of your bread product.
3. Put tomato slices on one side and avocado slices on the other.
4. Slap a few pieces of turkey breast on there.
5. Serve with pretzels, potato chips, or fruit if you're being good.
Notes: I made this sammy nearly every day for lunch when The Frisky staffers were working from home. I saved a boat load of money and it was yummy and filling. Best part: takes five minutes to make. My kind of sammy.