Serves the entire party.
Your favorite kind of pre-made chocolate chip cookie dough
A bin of Betty Crocker frosting
Pam non-stick cooking spray
Tube of frosting you can write stuff with
Fluer de sel salt
1. Pre-heat oven to whatever temperature the wrapper instructs.
2. Spray disposable round pan with Pam non-stick cooking spray.
3. Eat as much raw cookie dough as you want before you begin. Then use your hands (not a rolling pin) to mold the pre-made cooking dough into a round shape for the round pan, duh).
4. Add fleur de sel on top so it seems more gourmet.
5. Cook less time than is instructed so it's still kind of raw in the center (because that's how I like it, dammit!).
6. Let cool. Slather on lots of Betty Crocker frosting (eat some too). Write a nice message on it like "Happy Birthday" or "Congrats On Your Wedding."
7. Serve at party.
Notes: This frosted cookie is great because it kills two birds with one stone; it makes your friend(s) think you slaved over it all day (you should pretend like it's homemade) and ensures that your favorite dessert will be at the party. Eat as much as you want during the party, but make sure to leave it there at the end of the night so you are not tempted to binge on it and you don't have to worry about washing the pan.