5 Recipes For Lazy People
Serves two, unless he has to leave or you don't want him there in which case you can eat both portions without feeling like a fat f**k.
2 3oz. cartons of All Whites egg whites (you could always use real egg whites, but I'm too lazy for that)
Pam non-stick cooking spray
A dash of skim milk
1 tomato (you can add other vegetables depending on what's handy in the fridge)
1 block of cheddar cheese
Hot sauce of any kind (preferably green Tabasco)
1. Spray your pan with non-stick cooking spray.Â Turn burner to low heat.
2. Mix egg whites, skim milk, salt and pepper in a bowl.Â Whisk with a fork.
3. Pour into pan (reuse that fork to scramble the eggs).
4. Cut the tomatoes on the plate you're going to use to serve the meal (one less dish!).Â Throw the tomatoes, along with pieces of your cheese block that you rip off by hand, in with the eggs. Cook until the eggs aren't runny anymore.
5. Put on a plate, add hot sauce to taste (I like it spicy, so I add a lot!).Â Serve with coffee.
Notes:Â Show him that you care about him, but not too much. Gently remind him that you'll expect breakfast in return if he hosts. Also, this would be a good time to tell him how you take your coffee, something he'll need to know if he wants to survive dating you.