5 Recipes For Lazy People
Trying To Eat Healthy Chicken And Spicy Brussels Sprouts
1 bucket of Brussels sprouts from the green grocers around the corner
1 individually wrapped, Perdue boneless, skinless chicken breast (get the already marinated kind if possible)
Pam non-stick cooking spray
Kraft reduced-fat parmesan cheese
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray a piece of tin foil with lots of non-stick spray.
3. Spread Brussels out on tin foil (no need to wash or cut them).
4. Add sea salt, cracked pepper, cayenne pepper, and parmesan cheese to taste. Cook until you can stick a fork through the Brussels sprouts and the parmesan cheese is browning.
5. Meanwhile, spray your pan with non-stick cooking spray. Cut open the chicken package and drop it in (don't touch it because it has salmonella!). Cover the chicken and check every couple of minutes, flip occasionally.
6. Once you're sure it's not pink inside, it's done!
Notes: This is a great meal to eat after a few days of eating like crap. Also, the clean-up is super easy. Just throw the tin foil away and rinse the pan. A truly guilt-free meal that takes about 20 minutes if you're a talented kitchen multi-tasker.