Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
“Girls Gone Wild” creator Joe Francis may have made his millions taking photos of drunken spring breakers flashing their boobs, but someone has made an honest man of him. Over the weekend, he married entertainment reporter Christina McLarty in a small ceremony on his estate in Mexico.
This role as married man makes Joe one of the newest members of the Reformed Players Club. Here, other stars who’ve made the leap from playboy to lovebird.
- Jake Gyllenhaal reportedly says it’s too soon for Taylor Swift to see him naked, so he hasn’t invited her to the premiere of “Love and Other Drugs.” [PopEater]
- Conrad Murray, the doc who was by Michael Jackson‘s side right before his death, was the one who told Katherine Jackson that MJ was dead. [TMZ]
- The dress Miley Cyrus wore to the MTV EMAs not only exposed her bad fashion, but also exposed her side boob. [Starpulse.com]
I liked jerks. No, I loved them, but now, looking back, I realize it wasn’t just that. For the most part, every man who failed to call me was capable of calling someone else, and at a certain point, I had to face the fact that it wasn’t just them, it was me. I begged for men to be unaccountable. I allowed them to be untrustworthy. And I expected them to leave. Read more … Keep reading »
- In an interview with Matt Lauer, President George W. Bush said that he became anti-abortion when his mother, Barbara Bush, showed him a fetus in a jar that she had just miscarried. A fetus in a jar, people! Dubya wrote about the incident in his new memoir, Decision Points, and told Lauer, “There’s no question that affected me, a philosophy that we should respect life.” He drove his mother to the hospital after the miscarriage and she gave him permission to recount this story in his memoirs. [Telegraph UK]
- Actress Jill Clayburgh, who portrayed strong, feminist women onscreen, passed away on Friday at the age of 66. She received an Oscar nomination for 1978′s “An Unmarried Woman” about a woman who puts her life back together after her husband leaves her. [New York Times]
- CNN covered the #ihadanabortion hashtag on Twitter, just like we did! [CNN]