Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Denim is so classic, so easy-breezy, so hard to screw up. Or so we thought. Then we found these denim monstrosities and began to reconsider. After the jump, some of the most horrific crimes against denim.
- The sex scene in “Breaking Dawn,” in which Bella Swan loses her V-card to vampire lover Edward, took 12 hours to film. Popping our cherry took far less time. [Celebuzz]
- You know that supposedly crazy video J.Lo’s ex-husband is hanging over her head? Ojani Noa’s rep says Jenny From The Block exposes herself in it. [Guanabee]
- Jessica Simpson downs shots and margaritas while out with Eric Johnson on Tuesday. Maybe she’s not preggers after all? [NY Post]
- The monster-costumed death metal band Gwar disemboweled a Sarah Palin effigy onstage at a concert. I’m no Sarah Palin fan, but that’s hella disturbing even for “death metal.” (Apparently the band “kills” lots of public figures onstage, both males and females. So it’s not necessarily misogynist, but I still can’t help but be freaked out by what kinds of people enjoy seeing her effigy “die” onstage.) [Daily Beast]
- Crap, how could I have missed this one? Yesterday was the 55th anniversary of Rosa Parks’ historic refusal to give her up bus seat to a white person on a bus in Montgomery, Alabama. [ColorLines]
- A civil union bill passed in the Illinois state senate on Monday that affords gay couples some of the same benefits as married couples, like the right to visit a partner in the hospital. The bill has already passed in Illinois state House. Illinois now joins California, Nevada, New Jersey, Oregon and Washington in giving civil unions or domestic partnerships to gay couples. [Feminist.org]
First the Syfy channel brought us “Mega Python vs. Gatoroid,” complete with an amazing Tiffany-versus-Debbie-Gibson fight scene. And now we have a movie called “MegaShark vs. Crocosaurus” starring … Jaleel White. I actually had a big crush on him back in the “Family Matters” days. High-waisted pants, glasses, and a cheese obsession aren’t enough to fool me—he was always adorable. [Movieline] Keep reading »
Bet you thought we weren’t paying attention to all the comments about the photos being dark. Well, we have a limited amount of well-lit spaces in our office, so today we tried posing in front of a white wall and angled our tiny track lights better. We hope these photos look better. Let us know what you think. And send us your photos and outfit descriptions to WhatAreYouWearing@TheFrisky.com.