Anti-Asian YouTube Princess Is Leaving UCLA Over Racist Rant

By: Jessica Wakeman / March 20, 2011
  Earlier this week, a bitchtastic UCLA undergrad named Alexandra Wallace took to YouTube to complain about her Asian classmates. Because clearly the most sensitive time to do that is days after Japan has been destroyed by an earthquake and tsunami! But still, Alexandra griped about "hordes of Asians" UCLA lets i… More »

Knut The Polar Bear Has Died

By: Jessica Wakeman / March 19, 2011
Knut is dead: the famous polar bear at the Berlin Zoo has died suddenly and unexpectedly at age four. More »

Charlie Sheen Rake$ It In On Tour

By: TMZ / March 19, 2011
Charlie Sheen will make $7 million dollars on his "Charlie Sheen LIVE: My Violent Torpedo of Truth" tour ... TMZ has learned. Sources connected with the concert tour tell us ... the deal is for Charlie to perform on 21 dates. He'll get 85% of the profits, with Live Nation getting the remaining 15%. Charlie'… More »

Style Stealer: Brie Larson’s Flower Power

By: Julie Gerstein / March 19, 2011
Actress and singer Brie Larson lit up the red carpet at the premiere of the stoner alien movie "Paul" Tuesday night, in a ditsy floral dress and coral heels. We love how fresh and spring-y she looks, and want to copy it ASAP. After the jump, we offer our best Larson-a-likes. More »

Sometimes Mommy Bloggers Need To Shut It

By: The Stir / March 19, 2011
Oh boy, one mom has really stepped in it after publishing her piece about favoring her son over her daughter. In hopes that the post will be taken down permanently, I'm not going to name names (after all, if her post lives, that poor girl might be able to find out what her mom really… More »

’90s Reboot: 10 Things That Are Getting The Second Chance They Deserve

By: Ami Angelowicz / March 19, 2011