Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Remember when nudity in magazines was limited to, um, nudie mags (and the occasional high-fashion nip slip)? Celebs have been getting increasingly more naked-ish for magazine photo shoots, but they really outdid themselves in 2010. Honestly, the whole thing is starting to feel a little ho-hum. In 2011, I expect more drama. I want naked celebs posing with bears, dammit.
Kelsey Grammer is putting a rush order on his divorce from “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” cast member Camille Grammer. He is begging and pleading with the judge to grant the divorce decree stat and deal with the financial details later. Why? Well, clearly she’s a raging lunatic AND he’s chomping at the bit to marry his new lady, Kayte Walsh. I have a feeling his quickie divorce will end up costing him a fortune ($50 million-ish?) considering that Camille rolls with four nannies and a full staff of servants. What will she do if she has to care for her kids herself? I shudder to think. But more importantly, why didn’t Allison DuBois use her psychic abilities to predict this? [TMZ]
Click through to see other celebs who fast-tracked their divorces.
- Life & Style claims Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez spent a night together at a Miami hotel. [Starpulse.com]
- News of Natalie Portman‘s pregnancy might give her a boost at the Oscars. It’s all a popularity contest anyway. [PopEater]
- “Teen Mom” Amber Portwood coughed up the bail money to get out of the pokey after her domestic violence arrest on Monday. [TMZ.com]
Dear Dating Mom:
I am dating a guy who loves a hairy woman. He likes hair on legs, underarms, and the vagina. My problem is that I am the total opposite. I have been removing hair on my body since the age of 12 and I really don’t think that I will feel sexy looking like King Kong.
Confused Kuntry Girl
- Brett Favre will be fined $50,000 — but not suspended — by the National Football League for not cooperating with an investigation into his shady behavior. In response to Favre’s punishment, his alleged victim, former New York Jets employee Jenn Sterger, is trashing the NHL for being sexist and claiming she provided insufficient evidence. “Today’s decision is an affront to all females and shows once again that, despite tough talk, the NFL remains the good old boys’ league,” Sterger said through a lawyer. I couldn’t agree more, frankly. [TMZ.com]
- Did you miss MTV’s abortion special, “No Easy Decision,” last night with teen mom Markai Durham from “16 & Pregnant”? You can watch the whole show here. [MTV]