Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
You’d think “The Bachelor“‘s Brad Womack would be less of a snooze now that he’s an enlightened man. Not even close. I’ve pretty much only been watching this season to see the man who enlightened him, his hot British therapist, Jamie Greene. If you recognize Dr. Greene, it’s because he appeared on the Fox show “Marriage 911″ back in 2005. I died a little when he told Brad, “Whoever you feel a connection with, you’ve got to explore it full on.” I would like to explore my connection with him full on. Click through to see some more hot therapists whose couches I’d like to lay on.
- Amy Poehler told Jimmy Kimmel that when she was 28, she did those doofy stock model photos “for the money.” Hey, if those are the most incriminating photos that surface from your youth, you should consider yourself lucky!
- Porn queen Jenna Jameson says Chelsea Handler is a “dried up old whore.” Umm, glass house, Jenna. Careful. [Twitter]
- Charlie Sheen was rushed to the hospital with a towel over his face early this morning. Apparently, the troubled actor had a party last night and, well, I suppose anything could have happened. [TMZ]
- The first eight words of Lady Gaga’s new song, “Born This Way,” dissected! [Popdust]
- Breast implants, both saline and silicone, have been linked to lymphoma, a rare form of cancer, the FDA has announced. Lymphoma is not breast cancer, but it did develop around the scars left by the implants. [New York Times]
- Anti-abortion extremist Randall Terry — he runs Operation Rescue — has announced that he will challenge President Obama next year for the Democratic presidential nomination. Good luck with that. [CNN]
- Spanx for pregnant women sound … dangerous. [Globe and Mail]
It’s a big day for guest star news. First, “How I Met Your Mother” fans have another pop princess to look forward to on the show. Like Britney Spears, Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Lopez, Mandy Moore and Nicole Scherzinger before her, Katy Perry will be appearing in an episode of the show, as a rare breed—a woman who actually piques Barney’s interest. Which means, she’s presumably not the titular mother. I’m starting to think I’m waiting for Santa Claus here. [NY Post]