Page 5336

Style

Loeffler Randall’s got a new e-commerce site rife with angsty campaign images and awesome boots. [Refinery 29]Speaking of shopping, Gilt Groupe addicts can now get their style on via more affordable new lil’ sis, Gilt Fuse. [Gilt Fuse]Model Sesilee Lopez wants to be the next Tyra Banks. And here we were worrying that the crazy… READ MORE »


Celebs

Ahh, humpday. Time to woman-up for the remainder of the week and take solace in the fact that while you have to be at work, the only people that care to gossip about you are hovering around the water cooler pointing at you right now. You could be famous and getting pummeled by the rumor… READ MORE »


Celebs

Former child actor Gary Coleman is promoting Canada’s New York Fries in a series of print ads and a Facebook application. I’m really embarrassed for him, but I guess he has to support himself somehow. Right? [8/12/09] … READ MORE »


News

When Hillary Clinton snapped at the African college student who asked her about hubby Bill’s opinions on world issues, she didn’t have a sense of humor! [NY Daily News] — Yes, that’s what’s wrong with this picture: Humorless feminists can’t take a li’l sexism now and then.
READ MORE »


Style

Who doesn’t want local, fresh vegetables—especially when those veggies are, like, from your backyard local. Just because you don’t have hours of free time to slave away in the dirt and blazing sun, doesn’t mean you can’t follow Mrs. O’s gardening lead. Behold, your very own roll out and grow garden kit. The Roll-Out Veg… READ MORE »


Style

I have a closet stuffed with clothes. Yet I have I-have-nothing-to-wear syndrome coupled with the sad realization that I wear only 25 percent of my wardrobe. However, that doesn’t seem to stop me from adding a half-dozen things every few months that usually end up with the other 75 percent of my collection. Apparently, I’m… READ MORE »


Celebs

American Idol” judge Simon Cowell is getting a huge raise. A year ago, he made a measly $36 million per season. Now, according to People, he’ll be taking home $45 mill a year. We find this particularly interesting because, as the New York Times reported today, one of the reasons Paula Abdul left “Idol”—besides resenting… READ MORE »


Video

No butts about it, this dude is catching computers with his butt cheeks. Maybe in this case they should be called tushtops, instead of laptops? It seems like he got confused about what upgrading to get more ram meant. [WOW Report] … READ MORE »


Style

Kim Kardashian made her post-break up hair appointment and is a blond now. It’s so true! You really gotta wash that man right outta our hair. Lookin’ good, girl! [Los Angeles, 8/11/09] … READ MORE »


Style

Of all the high-fashion, high-concept, high-flying September magazine covers out there, this is our fave. Behold the first-ever cover of Seventeen magazine, from September 1944, which will also be the subscription cover of their upcoming September issue for 2009 in honor of their 65th anniversary. We love that the cover model hasn’t changed: a young,… READ MORE »


Style

Used to be that ladies would store flasks of hooch in their garters. Nowadays, we’re as easily intoxicated by the iPhone, so we have the Thiphone, a leg mount for your gadget. It comes in black, red, or pink, so you can color-coordinate to look extra geeky. Love it! [$29.95, Thiphone.com] … READ MORE »


Celebs

“[Playboy] has definitely changed my life—or maybe I should say it has shaped me. When I was shopping for my boobs, I wanted the best, so I sat down and flipped through a bunch of Playboys.”
Heidi Montag in the September issue of, you guessed it, PlayboyREAD MORE »